Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Politics Thread

Cooked Crack

4 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

I wouldn't risk upsetting the Winged Hussars.

Yeah, not worried unless they can time travel. Plus, from their time period, people were smaller. I’m 5’11, I’m a giant to them. It would be like kicking kittens. 

edit: I wonder if women back then looking for love advertised that their man must be 4’5” and how they don’t date no short broke homies.

Edited by Fan since a Fetus
  • Haha 2

53 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

Yeah, not worried unless they can time travel. Plus, from their time period, people were smaller. I’m 5’11, I’m a giant to them. It would be like kicking kittens. 

The average height of a 17th century eastern European man was 5′ 6". Taco Fall would be a giant to them, you not so much. 

13 hours ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

edit: I wonder if women back then looking for love advertised that their man must be 4’5” and how they don’t date no short broke homies.

I'm 4'10"...double bonus points for being "the tall chick".  :ols:

• Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

My Navy recruiter (Royce Hagerman, I'll never forget him) had me lay on the back seat of the car the whole way to Baltimore because you're taller when you wake up than bedtime.  I was on a waiver because my ASVAB scores were so high = they were willing to take me even with my size.  I raised my heels just a tad so I made it. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, skinsmarydu said:

My Navy recruiter (Royce Hagerman, I'll never forget him) had me lay on the back seat of the car the whole way to Baltimore because you're taller when you wake up than bedtime.  I was on a waiver because my ASVAB scores were so high = they were willing to take me even with my size.  I raised my heels just a tad so I made it. 

M*A*S*H. 

Burns (to Radar) How did you make it into the Army, anyway?

Radar: I lied about my height. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Larry said:

M*A*S*H. 

Burns (to Radar) How did you make it into the Army, anyway?

Radar: I lied about my height. 

Radar: Lies about height to get into Army
Trump: Lies about bone spurs to get out of army, lies about height to Fulton County Jail for his vanity.

• Haha 2

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/gop-aligned-groups-start-final-grassroots-push-virginia-rcna122618

STERLING, Va. — As Jesus Rodriguez and Kyle Jacobson prepared to talk to the first voter of their day of canvassing last weekend, the woman who came to the door pre-empted them.

"Is this a political thing?" she asked Rodriguez. "Because we've had so many people here, I'm so done with this. I'm sorry."

========

as you all know they are bombarding us with so many ads in the dmv for these bamas running for state senate. Just goes to show you how much money they put into trying to turn the state legislature red 😵‍💫