Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Politics Thread

Cooked Crack

A guy I went to school with was in the same math class as I when JFK was killed. We got out early. He even remembers our teacher's name and the school bus driver too! I have the complete copies of The Washington Post from that week.

It's time everything was released. If we haven't advanced our intelligence gathering techniques since 1963, we're in big trouble.

So, my idiot Secretary of State (who got bullied by Trump to "find votes") thought it would be proper to tweet that he hoped Stacey Abrams would accept the results of the Braves' WS win. 

That's some twisted ****, right there...to be such an ass about something so awesome. 

• Like 1

On 11/1/2021 at 9:15 PM, Llevron said:

Had to explain this to someone today. I said **** Donald Trump everyday for the last 5 years. I’m ok with the much more mild Biden version of it. Enjoy it. I support it lol 

Of all the things this is the easiest to get with

Yeah I dont understand why places like CNN are talking about this. For some reason, at least the couple of times I have caught it on TV, they seemed concerned about it. **** Trump was said all of the time, its the same thing just a more joking "covert" form. Why should we be bothered by it at all?

Edited by MisterPinstripe