Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 NCAA Football thread

ixcuincle

LSU’s best team since 2012. I’m honestly excited about our team for the first time in a while. Our offense will now be modern. Our defense will be ridiculous as usual. We may have the best secondary in the country with Delpit, Fulton, and Stingley. Stingley is going to be our next Patrick Peterson, mark it down. We finally have a gamebreaker at RB again in LSU and our receivers are probably the best we’ve had since Odell and Jarvis with Jefferson and Chase. The key is just staying somewhat healthy and avoiding injuries to the Oline mostly. I think we beat everyone except Bama and then hopefully sneak into the playoffs as the 3rd or 4th team. It’s Bama Clemson Oklahoma and ? In my opinion this year.

we are going to be absolutely work Texas in two weeks.

15 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

The secondary is...troubling 

They're trying to single up in man coverage on the outside and have the safeties key on Dillon but #4 is faster than the corners and he's just burning them.  He's proven that you have to respect his deep threat, and they're going to have to pick their poison with how to play the safeties now.

The run blitzing actually seems to be working for now.

Archived