Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tracking former Redskins around the league

justice98

- Kerrigan's been doing this for 2 years.  A big game for him is a tackle, maybe a sack or QB hit.  It's that or nothing.    

- Kirk Cousins after 2 games:

72% completion

600 yards

5TDs/0 INTs

113 QB rating

Three 2-minute drill drives resulting in FG opportunities

Vikings scored 57 pts

Record: 0-2

- Josh Norman with 2 PIs against the Eagles.  That said, in fairness to Norman,, the Eagles WRs didnt seem to do much either and Norman went from the street 2 weeks ago to starting.

Edited by justice98

On 9/20/2021 at 8:51 AM, justice98 said:

- Kirk Cousins after 2 games:

72% completion

600 yards

5TDs/0 INTs

113 QB rating

Three 2-minute drill drives resulting in FG opportunities

Vikings scored 57 pts

Record: 0-2

Super weird that God didn't tell Kirk to take ~$1 mil/year less so his team could afford a competent kicker in order to win games. Oh well, the Lord works in mysterious ways and all that.

• Haha 4

17 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:
LMAOOOO don’t do it washington! Resist the urge! 

I don't think you have to worry about them doing it, especially with Ron in charge.

Switching to Morgan Moses. Someone here said he lost his starting job in NY.

But with Becton hurt, he's in the starting lineup now.

Jets breathing a sigh of relief they signed Moses, as he appears to be at least good insurance.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, justice98 said:

Just learned Ty Nsekhe was out for the Cowboys yesterday.  Didn't know he was even with them. 

He actually had a big dehydration scare that caused him to go to the hospital.  He probably starts at RT over Steele in Collins’ place if that doesn’t happen.

• 2 weeks later...

Eagles fan here. Season ticket holder for over fifty years. Just wanted to let you all know that Ryan Kerrigan has yet to come close to an opposing quarterback in six games and has basically made only one play against the run where you would actually come away thinking, "hmmm...nice play by Kerrigan there." He's been that invisible. You really don't even notice him, it's been that bad.

The dude was a monster against us for about a decade but looks like complete garbage in Eagles green. To be fair, he missed almost all of the preseason, but still...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Franklin60 said:

Eagles fan here. Season ticket holder for over fifty years. Just wanted to let you all know that Ryan Kerrigan has yet to come close to an opposing quarterback in six games and has basically made only one play against the run where you would actually come away thinking, "hmmm...nice play by Kerrigan there." He's been that invisible. You really don't even notice him, it's been that bad.

The dude was a monster against us for about a decade but looks like complete garbage in Eagles green. To be fair, he missed almost all of the preseason, but still...

Preseason shouldn't have been a factor. I think he missed one game in his entire Washington career ? So, he shouldn't/wouldn't need preseason. Sounds like he's done.

I was just reading about Dawuane Smoot. Is he related to Fred ?

On 10/19/2021 at 6:20 PM, Franklin60 said:

Lol. Not feeling any sympathy here, sorry :P 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Lol. Not feeling any sympathy here, sorry :P 

It's all right. I was figuring he was probably over the hill at this point anyway. Didn't quite expect that he would be this bad though. The defensive coordinator was singing his praises yesterday, saying how he's always in the right position and does the right things. But I think we all know that's just a form of coach-speak. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Franklin60 said:

The defensive coordinator was singing his praises yesterday, saying how he's always in the right position and does the right things. But I think we all know that's just a form of coach-speak. 

It's quite possible he is indeed always in the "right position", but now unable to "perform" there.

On 10/25/2021 at 8:51 AM, justice98 said:

Samaje Perine still out here contributing for somebody. Looks like he found his spot.  Good for him.  

He's doing well, it appears.

However, he hardly lasted a season with the Dolphins, so I'm going to guess that playing under a Burrow passing attack is a huge boost for him.

12 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

He's doing well, it appears.

However, he hardly lasted a season with the Dolphins, so I'm going to guess that playing under a Burrow passing attack is a huge boost for him.

He only was with the Dolphins for like a game at the end of 2019.  He was plucked from the Bengals practice squad in late December.  He’s mostly been in Cincinnati’s org for the past three years.

41 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

He only was with the Dolphins for like a game at the end of 2019. 

He’s mostly been in Cincinnati’s org for the past three years.

Are we talking about the same guy ?

The stats are telling me, that Samaje Perine was active for 7 games for the Fins.

And barely over 1 year with the Bengals.

Irregardless of games/years played, my point is still evident or apparent ; He couldn't even latch onto the Fins. And it wasn't until he was plugged into a Zac Taylor/ Joe Burrow offense, that he began to produce.

Edited by Malapropismic Depository

On 10/28/2021 at 8:32 PM, Switchgear said:

I kinda forgot that Preston Smith started out here. He's playing well for Green Bay. It's like developing Defensive Ends is just not in this organizations DNA.

He's been very uneven in Green Bay, lest we forget folks were calling for him to get benched last year for sucking. That first year in GB, he was really good, but since then, meh. He's got 6 sacks in his last 23 games.  

Edited by justice98
  • Like 1

Adrian Peterson to the Titans in the wake of the Derrick Henry injury.  That's a great pickup for them under the circumstances.  AP probably couldn't have found a better spot given the nature of the Titans offense and the downhill nature of their running game.  They're not out here running finesse and trickery.  I'm actually surprised he wasnt there already.

Edited by justice98

15 hours ago, justice98 said:

Adrian Peterson to the Titans in the wake of the Derrick Henry injury.  That's a great pickup for them under the circumstances.  AP probably couldn't have found a better spot given the nature of the Titans offense and the downhill nature of their running game.  They're not out here running finesse and trickery.  I'm actually surprised he wasnt there already.

The nickname they give him, AD (all day) is truly an understatement. They guy is pushing 40 years old, and still playing at a high level. So, a true description instead would be "All Life".

Like, he's going to be playing til he dies. Just call him AL.

What a compliment, he's the first guy they call, to fill the shoes of Derrick Henry.

I checked the schedule, and was glad to see the Titans play the 49ers, and AL gets a reunion with his best buddy, Trent.