Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Just made 2 deal in leagues I'm 3-0 (2 QB Leagues)

$500 League - Traded Minshew for Melvin Gordon (to be Ekeler's handcuff).

$100 League Traded Hardman, J Gordon and Bridgewater for Barkley. (My players are were on the bench - Have Ekeler in that league too so figure once Gordon returns Barkley may be back as well should have him back for the playoffs and I am 3-0 sooooo....)

Thoughts?

1 hour ago, Warhead36 said:

Assuming Tyler Boyd doesn't get 30 points tonight I'm gonna be 4-0, despite Kamara and Hopkins doing jack all yesterday. Thank god for Chris Godwin.

I'm going up against Boyd too, only I just have a 2 point lead lol. I do have John Ross left though. Hope I pull this one out, already 1-2

Okay guys, 2 flex spots

I got Ronald Jones, Mclaurin, Gallman, and Josh Gordon.

Obvious choice seems to be Gordon. 

Basically the other 3 are going up against incredible defenses. My instincts say Gallman

Probably all irrelevant because I have Tom Brady who should break QB FF records Sunday

25 minutes ago, ShredSkins said:

Okay guys, 2 flex spots

I got Ronald Jones, Mclaurin, Gallman, and Josh Gordon.

Obvious choice seems to be Gordon. 

Basically the other 3 are going up against incredible defenses. My instincts say Gallman

Probably all irrelevant because I have Tom Brady who should break QB FF records Sunday

Gallman

1 hour ago, mcsluggo said:

I'm sitting Kamara so that i can start James White.... 

****ing Train-Wreckskins.

Don't recommend that - Whites problem isn't the Redskins defense it is the Patriot game plan. Never can tell if he is going to be a major or minor part of it.

Won my second straight to get back to a winning record at 3-2. Which leaves me tied for 3rd with 4 other teams. (The leader is still perfect at 5-0. A game clear of the second-placed side at 4-1.).  I'm holding as the 4th highest scorers through 5 weeks. 

Despite the concussed Gallman and woeful Rivers combining for a WHOPPING 7.54 total points, I came out the right side this week 140.64- 109.30. Which left my opponent winless at 0-5. The same opponent who won it all last year to join me as the only 2-time winner of our league. 

Absolutely mad how FF can flip SO dramatically season-to-season. And it's not like he has a bad roster on paper either. 

Hail. 

3 hours ago, JCB said:

Pretty sweet to have Michael Thomas and Aaron Jones on one of my teams.

Trying to trade for Thomas with an 0-5 team. Offered him Sutton and Lindsey and offered to throw in Chris Thompson (Thompson is better than any RB he has). My fear is he has or will pack it in and abandon efforts to improve his team.

Archived