Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Neighbor sucks balls..thread for this?

bakedtater1

1 hour ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

30k on a 800 people community party? Tell me more

It was nice. Catered by Rocklands BBQ. Facepaint and a magician for the kids. Live DJ. Tents and tables and chairs (it was outside our community center thing). Local vendors brought their stuff to give free samples and sell ****. Excuse to daydrink for me. Nice. 

I’ll go the opposite direction as well:

Had a concrete contractor do some work last summer.  While chatting, he described my neighborhood as “juicy”.

I know, I know, objectifying pig blah blah blah and all that but yeah, my neighbors are ok

2 hours ago, stoshuaj said:

I’ll go the opposite direction as well:

Had a concrete contractor do some work last summer.  While chatting, he described my neighborhood as “juicy”.

I know, I know, objectifying pig blah blah blah and all that but yeah, my neighbors are ok

Are you sure he wasn't a contractor by day and a cat burglar by night?  :ols:

3 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Are you sure he wasn't a contractor by day and a cat burglar by night?  :ols:

certainly not out of the realm of possibility but since this was post my girl high heeling down the driveway, “FloJo” bringing in her groceries across the street and “Red” next door, the full quote was something to the effect “damn, this mfing neighborhood ‘bout juicy.  Yo ass must stay in trouble up in here”....yeah, he’s not wrong

1 minute ago, stoshuaj said:

certainly not out of the realm of possibility but since this was post my girl high heeling down the driveway, “FloJo” bringing in her groceries across the street and “Red” next door, the full quote was something to the effect “damn, this mfing neighborhood ‘bout juicy.  Yo ass must stay in trouble up in here”....yeah, he’s not wrong

And your neighborhood is......where?  :)

• 1 month later...

I've had 2 bad neighbors in 4 1/2 years in my apartment.  Girl lived above me was heavy footed at all times, her young child was WAY worse.  Stomping, jumping off the bed.  For hours at a time.  Lady was a dealer, she banged her buyers sometimes.  I took steps necessary to avoid a confrontation. I put in earplugs, took extra sleeping pills.  She finally got evicted.

Other crap neighbor blasted bass heavy **** starting at 4 AM.  At least she was gone quickly.

Archived