Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Redskins Terry Mclaurin WR Ohio State

PCS

31 minutes ago, mistertim said:

I kinda feel him though. It does sound a little corny and forced. I think what he said is true...nicknames tend to just sort of develop naturally. It was one of Calvin Johnson's teammates that randomly started calling him Megatron because he was so huge and it just sort of stuck. Most nicknames tend to come from random happenings. 

Im not sure there will be a great nickname that comes along for him.  I wasn’t pumped about “scary Terry” either.  But it got him some attention around the league.  But when I think of some of the greatest receivers EVER.  They didn’t really have nicknames.

Edited by Vanguard

15 hours ago, Vanguard said:

Im not sure there will be a great nickname that comes along for him.  I wasn’t pumped about “scary Terry” either.  But it got him some attention around the league.  But when I think of some of the greatest receivers EVER.  They didn’t really have nicknames.

Just this very team had two sets of nicknames for there receivers..the smurfs and the posse..not individual nicknames for the players tho.

#terrymthegem 

I do live in the gem state..soooo its only fitting lol

Edited by bakedtater1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

Terry is a stupid name, especially for a dude. Might as well be named Gail. Makes total sense why he wants a different nickname. I would too.

Pat n pat lol..I absolutely hate my brother in law..dude has pulled some ****ed up ****....his name is pat so I call him Patricia Haha..and besides we didnt name Terry Mclaurin...so we deal with what's dealt..

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

Just this very team had two sets of nicknames for there receivers..the smurfs and the posse..not individual nicknames for the players tho.

#terrymthegem 

I do live in the gem state..soooo its only fitting lol

I remember someone on the board saying that, but I couldn’t remember who, lol.  Are you the one who came up with it? It’s okay, but it’s better if it’s just one word.  And usually it’s something intimidating.  Like Megatron, Cheetah, Freak, Bullet......

26 minutes ago, Vanguard said:

I remember someone on the board saying that, but I couldn’t remember who, lol.  Are you the one who came up with it? It’s okay, but it’s better if it’s just one word.  And usually it’s something intimidating.  Like Megatron, Cheetah, Freak, Bullet......

Nahh it's all about the bling these days.... am I the one who came up with Terrymthegem?

I'd just like to add that I was able to meet tons of players last week in Miami for the Super Bowl and no one was more welcoming and easy to talk to than McLaurin was at his signing event at the NFL Experience. He thanked me numerous times for the support and mentioned how he loves the fan base. I told him wait until we start winning consistently and he said that time is coming soon. Love the dude. 

Edited by Redskin21502
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Redskin21502 said:

I'd just like to add that I was able to meet tons of players last week in Miami for the Super Bowl and no one was more welcoming and easy to talk to that McLaurin. I was able to meet him at his signing event at the NFL Experience. He thanked me numerous times for the support and mentioned how he loves the fan base. I told him wait until we start winning consistently and he said that time is coming soon. Love the dude. 

Wellll lahdyy frickin dahhh... ya didn't need to add all that in..just a simple..yeah mclaurin is a cool dude lol..just kiddin..that's awesome what you got to do..I'd love to meet mclaurin...he seems realy down to earth...I seen that clip of him being interviewed at the superbowl. Very VERY glad he's a redskin 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

And no one else on Earth has ever said or typed it. 

Doesnt matter if you say it and it’s not documented somehow.  You don’t get credit for it.

And try to make your point clear next time.  Your sarcasm needs work.

Edited by Vanguard
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Vanguard said:

Doesnt matter if you say it and it’s not documented somehow.  You don’t get credit for it.

And try to make your point clear next time.  Your sarcasm needs work.

I wasn't being sarcastic. I literally don't think anyone in the entire world but bakedtater1 has ever referred to McLaurin as "Terrymthegem". 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Damn, I feel there was alot left out on the field with mclaurin...I dont remember specific games...but I remember mclaurin being missed on the field several times last year...him being wide open and not even looked at. I believe that was with both QB's(haskins,case)if ron sees an issue there and thinks it can be fixed with a better veteran qb than I wouldn't hold it past ron to bring in phillip rivers..rivers and mclaurin would be amazing together I think.