Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Redskins Terry Mclaurin WR Ohio State

PCS

They move a little different but I was thinking like a Torry Holt.  Both six feet, 200 pounds.  Both have sub 4.4, 40 yard dash.  Both had good rookie seasons.  And both are known for their route running.  Holt may be a little more physical.

• Like 3

On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2020 at 8:03 PM, bakedtater1 said:

Charlie Taylor, Art Monk, and Terry Mclaurin...I absolutely loved Santa Moss, dude will go down as one of my top 5 favorite Redskins players of all times. But I believe Mclaurin will be better than Moss. 

Nope not back to back nights for me..how ever mrs potato head might be out there getting ready to grill some sausage dogs she wants to dish up tonight lol

Everyone knows he's a fake!

• Haha 4

21 hours ago, XxSpearheadxX said:

I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again, and Im sure Rivera and co have said it to themselves as well. 

He's so ****ing good. 

Ditto that man...finally we have a gem at wide receiver..we've had some good ones..ummm like..well we've had..well theres moss and qarcon....and d jax was fun to watch..occasionally..when he would play..but scince the fun bunch nothing really..terrymthegem will change that...sooooo ****ing glad he's a redskin..

Well ya know... there is a lot of players in the NFL that I say God I wish they were a Redskin... so occasionally I will Daydream and think of players that are on the Redskins that I imagine them with another team and think God I wish we had that player and that's Terry McLaurin for me. I'll be wearing his jersey alot this year...well idk..I might not dare to..last year when I wore my scherff jersey he would get injured or would have multiple penalties.

• Like 2

On 5/8/2020 at 11:43 PM, Snagletooth said:

Does he remind anyone else of Steve Smith Sr.  at least in play style?  A sub 4.4 guy who plays with a physical edge, a threat on every level?

No...not really...more of an art monk, chris carter type..that's HUGE PRAISE..that's who I think he'll turn out like is c c..my(taking the biast goggles off)favorite wr to watch of all time.

Steve Smith Sr is on a level of his own..the last reciever I remember playing with that much anger and physicality was steve a****er..or ronnie lott..yeah..I know they weren't receivers but that's how physical steve played the game...God I bought one of his storm jerseys when he was with Carolina..spent a fortune on it for the ex...**** I should have took that in the divorce..ugg..

Just now, Stone Cold said:

Looks a helluva lot like Marvin Harrison to me

That's a great comparison...excellent one actually... I was just over there on YouTube and watched or watched most of a 11 minute highlight clip of him and this dude is straight up beating the **** out of the best corners in the NFL..24 with the Patriots dude from the lions that's now with philly...fuller with the bears..that corner and safety for the jets..Mclaurin makes acrobatical catches as well..he's bad to the bone..that catch for the t.d in green bay..the way he gets up to get the ball is ah may zing..

• Like 3

It's fun to be able to talk about our players like this again without it feeling pointless, isn't it? The past few years things have been so hopeless due to the FO and coaching situation that getting into the nitty gritty of individual players around here just seemed as futile as rearranging deck chairs on the titanic, which led to the majority of threads (understandably) just being overtaken by negativity and qualifying any ounce of optimism or acknowledgement of player talent with doubts about the franchise as a whole ruining it. 

We have hardly seen anything from the Rivera/Smith era yet but just the air of professionalism and confidence we can have that we as fans are in at least competent hands for now...it's created such a refreshing atmosphere around here. We can just go back to being fans again, caring about gameday things like players and schemes and depth charts, because it might actually all add up to something now. 

Anyways, just wanted to say it's been fun reading people care again, the cynicism was getting hard for all of us I'm sure.

Edited by ConnSKINS26
  • Like 5

On 5/21/2020 at 2:16 PM, ConnSKINS26 said:

It's fun to be able to talk about our players like this again without it feeling pointless, isn't it? The past few years things have been so hopeless due to the FO and coaching situation that getting into the nitty gritty of individual players around here just seemed as futile as rearranging deck chairs on the titanic, which led to the majority of threads (understandably) just being overtaken by negativity and qualifying any ounce of optimism or acknowledgement of player talent with doubts about the franchise as a whole ruining it. 

We have hardly seen anything from the Rivera/Smith era yet but just the air of professionalism and confidence we can have that we as fans are in at least competent hands for now...it's created such a refreshing atmosphere around here. We can just go back to being fans again, caring about gameday things like players and schemes and depth charts, because it might actually all add up to something now. 

Anyways, just wanted to say it's been fun reading people care again, the cynicism was getting hard for all of us I'm sure.

Good stuff man I like this write-up... it sure feels a hell of a lot easier out wearing my Redskins gear...hard for all of us?!!..yeah, ya can say that again.. I've damn near got myself kicked out of here again, barely hanging on by a thread..haaa thread haha..it might be a little rocky on the winning side at first, but its beginning to become a little easier to breathe. 

• Like 1

Please stop with the clips...good gods summer hasn't even started and I'm ready for it to be over with to start the football season to watch more of this man...all these clips got me jonesing for Redskins football..oh and now we got chase young...is it September yet?

• Confused 2

On 4/27/2019 at 12:15 AM, Malapropismic Depository said:

I predict he gets cut this summer.

Lol, I got a negative reaction to this post. The reaction was recent, but the post was not.

No doubt it was misunderstood. You have to look at the date of the post, and the context of the post.

I was quoting someone talking about Doctson. So I was predicting Doctson would be cut - of course, not McLaurin.
This was back in April of 2019. I was the only person that I know of, at the time, that predicted Doctson would be outright cut.

Even people who wanted him gone, did not believe we'd part ways with him, in a way, that would get us zero compensation, for a recent #1 Pick.

I was ridiculed.

But I was exactly right.

• Like 1

I wonder how McLaurin will be utilized differently in this new offensive scheme. I would imagine they will be running a lot of deep play action to him. I’d also think that he’ll still get a lot of deeper routes and Sims and Gibson and Guice etc will be catching a lot of shallow balls in space. 

37 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Remember how successful we were with Garcon and DJax ?

Maybe TMac can be our Garcon, and Sims could be our DJax.

I get what you're saying, but I think McLaurin already is more versatile and dangerous than Garcon, while Sims doesn't have the raw speed, ball tracking or concentration on balls to be DJax necessarily...but he can be something else entirely and have a very important role imo. He's not a "take the top off the D and effortlessly catch a bomb over his shoulder" type of guy necessarily, he'll do more damage with YAC. I do think he can be what we all wished Crowder would have grown into IF he reaches his ceiling and gets enough targets/touches. 

Edited by ConnSKINS26
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

I get what you're saying, but I think McLaurin already is more versatile and dangerous than Garcon, while Sims doesn't have the raw speed, ball tracking or concentration on balls to be DJax necessarily...but he can be something else entirely and have a very important role imo. He's not a take the top off the D type of guy necessarily, he'll do more damage with YAC. I think he can be what we all wished Crowder would grow into IF he reaches his ceiling and gets enough targets/touches. 

True, and the main takeaway, and thing that we can all agree on, is that as an entire unit, this one could easily be more productive than the one previously mentioned.