Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboys vs. Redskins Game Thread

JJredskins00

Originally posted by NoCalMike

Does anyone else find it odd and pretty embarrasing that the Cowboys seem to be handling the weather conditions better then the Skins?

LOL. That's because they have a coach who can prepare a team. Weather has nothing to do with it. It could be 75 and sunny, with a cool tropical breeze, a conjugal visit trailer on our sideline (for DRuss :)), and three weeks to prepare, and the Cowsh*ts would be able to handle it better.

Originally posted by Blondie

Arizona is beating Carolina.

Who woulda thought it?

I called that one in the NFL pick em.

Delhomme is overrated in the extreme and the Panthers have looked shaky of late (can you say 'Stephen Davis fading late in the season'? I thought you could :silly: ).

Originally posted by GoSkins

Man, I'm tired of "we're lucky to get out of the half only down such-and-such"

WE SUCK!!!!!! PERIOD!!!!

There is NO discipline. There is NO work ethic! There is no pride! There is NO heart!!!! NONE! When you're down by 14 and have none of the above, you don't deserve to come back and win.

defense did not play terribly in the first half.

come to think of it, most of our game have been like this: good half, bad half. If i had a choice between a good first half or a good second half, i'd be all over the second. case and point, the bad half is over, and there's still one left. it aint over till its over and as mad as i am, i'm not gonna cry or shed no tears.

----------------------------------

0-16, 16-0, skins fan till i die!!!

Originally posted by Park City Skins

yeah yeah....but ARizona? C'mon Tarhog....you flipped a coin on that one didn't ya?

Way I saw it, Carolina SHOULD have clinched their division last week. Totally blew it. So they look at the Cardinals and (in their own minds) say....'no problem...we win it this week easy'.

Of course, may still happen. But the Cardinals have a history of beating teams late that NO ONE would give them a chance to.

In other words. Yep. :laugh:

When you're at the back of the NFL Pick 'Em bus, you gotta take some chances!

Archived