Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboys vs. Redskins Game Thread

JJredskins00

I wouldn't be as pissed about this ass whooping that the Cowboys are administering if they actually had a decent QB! It pisses me off to no end that the Skins continue to let that no talent ass clown Carter continue to terrorize our defense as if he was Joe Montana. Oh and to let Troy Hambrick look like an Emmitt Smith re-incarnate.

Originally posted by Chief skin

we suck, this defense is just pathetic, this coaching staff does not have a clue, dallas is not a good team but, we make them look like world beaters.

They suck after spending 3/4 of the game on the field. Our OFFENSE is losing this game for us. If they'd put together a couple of drives, our D might be able to hang in there.

I don't think you can lay this one on the D, no matter what happens the rest of the way. No NFL defense can play well when they're on the field all day long. Thats just a fact.

BREAKING NEWS:

edwards has just been added to the PUBLIC EXECUTION REQUEST!!! men i touches have been spotted in parking lot writtin hit list.

--------------------------------------

0-16, 16-0, skins fan till i die!!!

----------------------------------

did they just play star wars-dark side-music? oh man, even music guy is a cowboys fan!!! DA HORROR, DA HORROR!!!

1st and 10

hambrick for 2 yds stopped by bowen

2nd and 8

6-17 53 yds and we are getting spanked these are carters stats

3rd and 4

anderson in flat for first down caught in blitz again pass over lavars head and trotter slow to cover

1st and 10

hambrick no gain dalton and armstead

Archived