Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboys vs. Redskins Game Thread

JJredskins00

Man I'm gonna hate listening to mike and mike or the tony bruno show cause the we suck again jingle has our name on it

1st and 10

TE runs free to the 10

hey we are helping guys reach those incentives

1st and 10

fumble carter falls on ball

2nd and 10

hambrick is pulled down by holsey for 6 yd loss

This team has so many holes on offense and defense. The cap situation is somewhat bleak and, overall, the coaching staff just sucks. Oh yeah, let's not forget about sorry a$$ ownership and "management" of this franchise. For the foreseeable future, I see nothing but further decline to the pits of the NFL where we will join the ranks of the Arizona Cardinals. Truly sad and painful for a once proud and venerable franchise.

that's right sit your suck a$$es down, POS team, this is just worthless. The entire team is the problem, I am starting to hope Lavar and others who actually work hard, go elsewhere and find a team that cares about winning. Damn this is frustrating.

Wanna know what's sad? The Oilers have moved, gone to the Super Bowl as the Titans, and the Cleveland Browns have moved, won the Super Bowl as the Ravens, were recreated as an expansion team back in Cleveland, and made the playoffs since the last time we did anything significant. That's freakin' sad.

Archived