Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Remember when a man was killed for texting in a theater? The shooter still hasn't stood trial.

Destino

6 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:
"03/12/2014 — 

WAIVED RIGHT TO SPEEDY TRIAL"

I guess when you're out on bond, you may as well take your time being found guilty of murder.

He was 71 in 2014, at this point he might just be trying to play out the clock. 

52 minutes ago, Major Harris said:

Well duh he was killed how can he stand trial?

I can guarantee you that, if a trial happens, the dead guy will be on trial. 

I remember the thread at the time, and multiple posters (including one who has already reacted in this thread) making the serious argument of "But what if he threw the popcorn in a threatening manner?"

9 minutes ago, Larry said:

I can guarantee you that, if a trial happens, the dead guy will be on trial. 

I remember the thread at the time, and multiple posters (including one who has already reacted in this thread) making the serious argument of "But what if he threw the popcorn in a threatening manner?"

I was making a joke because I only read thread titles.  But you are right Larry. 

8 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Whoa whoa whoa, wait.

I need @TryTheBeal! to let us all know if this is a big deal or not.  And also how long it'll take before this thread hits the 10th page.

Well, we do have a corpse.  That’s gotta be worth something, right?

OTOH, no one involved was ever in The Mighty Ducks.  Tough call.

6 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

I remember that story. Old guy needs to go to prison. If he doesn't it's a travesty. You don't respond to arguments by shooting someone. That old dude didn't, "fear for his life." If he did then he is a ****.

He did more than argue.....which makes a self defense plea possible(even if unlikely to prevail)

right Larry?.....any takers on the bet?

Archived