Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2020 The Non Presidential Edition

Cooked Crack

50 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

The first license to operate a marijuana dispensary in Colorado was issued after this memo was released, so the policy could not have covered that, and then the DEA did raid them, repeatedly.  https://www.denverpost.com/2014/04/30/dea-raids-four-denver-marijuana-sites-related-to-vip-cannabis/ 

So what's the issue?

Seems I don't remember it how it actually happened.  I stand corrected.

The Kentucky Senate race is really interesting.  Amy McGrath is a great candidate.  I'm not sure she can win in KY, but she could definitely help to turn the nationwide Senate race into a referendum on McConnell, who is a villain. 

McGrath always has dynamite ads.

12 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

Guy is already on the Supreme Court. What exactly is the point of continuing to ask people how they would have voted? 

As usual, parts of the media are laser focused on issues that really don’t matter whatsoever. 

This is a good sign that one of the most promising candidates to flip a Senate seat is so-far living up to his billing.

https://tucson.com/news/state-and-regional/kelly-outraises-mcsally-in-arizona-senate-race/article_46364001-b327-5678-9233-159ba44db9d4.html

PHOENIX — Democrat Mark Kelly has again outraised Republican Sen. Martha McSally in the Arizona Senate race.

Figures released by the Federal Election Commission on Tuesday show Kelly raised $4.2 million in the second quarter of 2019.

Kelly, a retired astronaut, had just under $6 million in the bank on June 30 and no debt.

McSally reported raising about $3 million during the fundraising period. She had about $4.4 million in the bank and no debt at the end of the quarter.

In the first quarter, Kelly’s fundraising more than doubled McSally’s.

Mark Kelly and Liz Warren are the only people I have donated to so far. I will be sending money to whoever challenges Susan Collins as well, but I think the primary there is more contested than AZ. 

Also, it will be funny to see what attack ads the RNC comes up with against Kelly.

“Mark Kelly says he went to space.  But did he really? Have any of you gone to space and is the ISS real? Tell Mark to tell the truth! #flatearth”

These non-presidential elections are just as important as the presidential one.

The Dems must keep control of the House.  The Dems needs to flip the Senate.

Also, the state and local level.   WE see how the GOP controlled states are  moving the nation backwards; as they implement their Christian Theocratic paradise.  That needs to stop and Dems need to win at the local and state levels. 

Archived