Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Me. 

(Crickets)

yeah, we’re 1-6, but football is my main sport. Diehard fan. Only get 16 of those a year (if you’re a redskins fan). If you’re a fan of any other team, you might get more😂😂 

You aren’t alone, I’ll be watching too.  Skins keep me humble.  lol

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Destino said:

You aren’t alone, I’ll be watching too.  Skins keep me humble.  lol

People might hate me for this, but honestly, if the Nats were playing tomorrow night, I’d have to choose the redskins over the nationals. But that’s cause I’ve grown up in a football house. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Me. 

(Crickets)

yeah, we’re 1-6, but football is my main sport. Diehard fan. Only get 16 of those a year (if you’re a redskins fan). If you’re a fan of any other team, you might get more😂😂 

I will too. The bar I hang out at is having Skins jersey raffle. Two years ago I won Sean Taylor jersey. Will have to see what they are raffling on Thursday night. It better not be Kirk's jersey...lol

10 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

get out

😂😂 i was expecting that. That isn’t to say i wouldnt check the score during commercial breaks though. I definitely would. Don’t get me wrong, I’m loving this nationals World Series run so far. But growing up with a dad who worked in football, football is priority :P 

that being said, Friday night will be crazy here in DC. And I’m looking forward to it 

5 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

Wait....so....they DIDNT lose tonight and last night? That was just a dream? 

Well ****....when does the World Series start!??

edit: there’s a joke I’m missing there apparently 🤷🏻‍♂️ from reading the comments...

Edited by Cooleyfan1993

17 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

People might hate me for this, but honestly, if the Nats were playing tomorrow night, I’d have to choose the redskins over the nationals. But that’s cause I’ve grown up in a football house. 

We don’t care about the Redskins.  We are Nats fans.  This is the Nats thread.

34 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I would, too, it'd be game three.

37 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

It's not your fault... I usually blame the parents in these kinds of situations

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4