Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

8 minutes ago, Bacon said:

I'm in the minority that wanted the Braves to win this series so we could have a shot at them, but this is hilarious. 

Agreed, woulda been cool to face our division rival (assuming we ourselves advance...). On the other hand, getting knocked out by them woulda been awful as well, had it came to that point. 

12 minutes ago, Bacon said:

I'm in the minority that wanted the Braves to win this series so we could have a shot at them, but this is hilarious. 

True, but it's mostly braves fans leading the "nats can't make it past the 1st round" crowd, so I'm loving this

1 minute ago, mammajamma said:

True, but it's mostly braves fans leading the "nats can't make it past the 1st round" crowd, so I'm loving this

"We've been on a 107-win pace for four mont-"

"Yeah, but how many NLDSes you won?? 😂🤣"

gobY7Mcaq2mM1hOXxxJt2Ndm7T1dGxluK3akaw14

LMAO the Braves subreddit tagged the game results NSFW

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

It's the same thing with the Caps.  We have to slay all our dragons on the road to the championship.  Beat out the Cubs in the wildcard race.  Slay our old demons in LA and St. Louis on our way to the WS.  Destroy the evil empire in the Bronx

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

F that, I can still laugh at them.

Even with all our playoff failures, we didn't complete crap the bed like this. LOL!

carry how it you want

i see no reason to piss off the baseball gods.

bottom line, the braves getting embarrassed on the way out won't make me feel better if we somehow lose a close one tonight

4 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

F that, I can still laugh at them.

Even with all our playoff failures, we didn't complete crap the bed like this. LOL!

Our NLDS game 5 losses have all been objectively great games. Frustrating, but highly competitive. MLB.com did a top 10 of NLDS game 5s and every single one of ours made the list. 

Hopefully, tonight we win one in a laugher like the Cards. I'd like to enjoy this game as much as possible.

If you're feeling anxious and need to laugh, we've got the Braves, or you can watch this hilarious Danny Brown video like I'm doing:

"I always keep a third phone around for when I'm streaming. Don't want to accidentally send out a dick pic, you know."

"You can't go wrong with a nice pair of Birkenstocks. Air Moses 1s. Gladiators used to stab mother****ers in these!"

"Back in the day, you carried 20 books around, you was a serial killer. With the Kindle, I've got 100 books right here! Girls like a man who can read."

Edited by Bacon

Dodgers stadium looked way emptier than Nats stadium did Monday.

Think their media will cry about it like our media did?

I wanted to punch Grant Paulsen through my computer seeing all the retweets of him crying about it.  He's the biggest douchebag in the media around here.

• Haha 1