Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

10 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

You still have to use them though.  That's what they're here for.  I understand they suck and are difficult to trust, but you still have to do it.  Being afraid to micromanage the pen and avoiding doing so is a loser's approach in the postseason.  How can you win that way?  Using starters for long relief appearances is not what they know and it kills you twice over when they struggle.  We didn't get burned by it before, but I don't think you should do it unless it's an elimination game or else your pen is worn out.

You don't use Wander ****ing Suero up by one run when you have a guy who hadn't allowed a single run in 15 IP of relief available. 

You know what happens when you do and the game blows the **** up? Whining. Ceaseless whining. Oh why oh why did we use Suero? He sucks! Why is Davey so by the book? I wish we had a manager who would think outside the box.

Corbin sucked tonight and we'll be talking about how bad he was for years to come. But Davey didn’t know that would happen. 

Edited by Bacon
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, -JB- said:

Down 2 in the 6th inning is significant deficit?  Have you not been watching the Nats this postseason? Lol

We scored 4, 0 and 4 runs across the first three games. This **** is over unless something crazy happens. 

Edited by Bacon