Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

I'll say this, for any one that wants to criticize our rings. Go right ahead. You're criticizing our WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP rings. I don't care if has Mark Lerner's face emblazoned on the side. 29 other teams would kill to have their rings criticized.

16 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

I'll say this, for any one that wants to criticize our rings. Go right ahead. You're criticizing our WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP rings. I don't care if has Mark Lerner's face emblazoned on the side. 29 other teams would kill to have their rings criticized.

4262.png&w=350&h=254

Nerds.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

Who’s criticizing it? Saying it has a spelling error (it doesn’t, it has a GRAMMAR error) is not exactly criticism. It’s not saying there’s anything BAD about the rings, pretty sure everyone agrees they’re awesome 

2 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Who’s criticizing it? Saying it has a spelling error (it doesn’t, it has a GRAMMAR error) is not exactly criticism. It’s not saying there’s anything BAD about the rings, pretty sure everyone agrees they’re awesome 

No one here, I should have been clearer. Many Braves and Phillies I've seen around have been making fun it. The tone of my message got lost.

13 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Will put any grammatical errors on the ring right next to "We're not going to be suck this year."

The way these negotiations are shaking out, we're going to be the reigning champs until 2021.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

We can get Teddy teabagging the NLEast on the next ring 🤞

You mouth to Mark Lerner's ears! You could have all 4 Racing Presidents sodomizing the other 4 mascots: Phantaic, Mr. Met, Billy the Marlin, and Whatever-the-**** that Dildo looking thing in Atlanta is.

• Like 1

Do we know yet what's happening with contracts? Does this likely-canceled season count? This was one of the last years of our current playoff window and I would hate to have lost a year of Scherzer and Strasburg for absolutely nothing.

2 hours ago, Bacon said:

Do we know yet what's happening with contracts? Does this likely-canceled season count? This was one of the last years of our current playoff window and I would hate to have lost a year of Scherzer and Strasburg for absolutely nothing.

I believe they count. So Zimm, Kendrick, and any one on a 1 year deal will be FAs again. I want to see Max get 3000 Ks here. You'd have to think he'd get an extension.

I will say this layoff benefited us more than any other team--older staff that threw a ton of innings last year. We needed the break. We are also undisputed reigning champs  for a while longer. Think positively my friends

1 minute ago, Riggo#44 said:

I will say this layoff benefited us more than any other team--older staff that threw a ton of innings last year. We needed the break. We are also undisputed reigning champs  for a while longer. Think positively my friends

Zuck said this about Stras. 

• Like 1