Riggo#44

***2019 Miracle Nationals WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS***

Recommended Posts

9-5 nats? Weren‚Äôt we down 5-3 a few minutes ago?? Wow ūüėģ¬†

 

could this team actually claw their way back to .500 by the all star break and still make something of this season? Everyone is mostly healthy now right? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rainey's arm is special, now he just has to learn a little refinement. the 2 out, 0-2 single he gave up was right down the middle. no need for that pitch to see that much of the plate in that situation. 

 

i hope he's receptive to coaching because he has the best non-doolittle arm in the pen at the moment

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Something is definitely going on.

Ever since Davey got ejected, this team has been playing with alot more fire.  I kinda thought that might be the beginning of the end for him, but it seems to have had the opposite effect.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Rex Tomb said:

Ever since Davey got ejected, this team has been playing with alot more fire.  I kinda thought that might be the beginning of the end for him, but it seems to have had the opposite effect.

 

Pre-dates that I think. 3 of the 4 games we lost to the Mets were 100% on the bullpen. Since then the bullpen has been really good, but the rest of the team was starting to play well prior to the Mets series. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, CRobi21 said:

Entire minor league development staff needs to be overhauled.

Severino ALWAYS had pop. He just couldn't hit for average, and failed to put the ball in play...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Popeman38 said:

Severino ALWAYS had pop. He just couldn't hit for average, and failed to put the ball in play...

 

And if I remember right, the starters got really frustrated with him over his game calling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

 

Pre-dates that I think. 3 of the 4 games we lost to the Mets were 100% on the bullpen. Since then the bullpen has been really good, but the rest of the team was starting to play well prior to the Mets series. 

 

Now that I think of it... bullpen has been much better since they fired their old pitching coach. Maybe he wasn’t just a scapegoat after all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

White Sox are trying their damndest to give us this game

 

Nats Bullpen: "no thank you, kind sirs"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Trea hit that walkoff homerun like a man who was pissed at the bullpen

Edited by StillUnknown
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Trea Day!

 

Chest high 95? Wow 

Edited by CRobi21
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Im nearly there.... dipping my toe in the water.

 

Jump in!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I turned on the game right before the last pitch.    Beautiful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thoughts.

 

#1. **** yeah, Trea. Thank you.

 

#2. Davey....WTF? The talk was getting "Bear-Claw" a clean inning. He got one, so you trot him back out. Then put in in a 2 out situation to F up. That's on you, buddy.

 

#3. THEN you go to Suero to give away the entire lead. Bushleague coaching, bruh.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This lineup is finally long.   There isn't really anyone you can pitch around now.  That's why we are winning.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Thoughts.

 

#2. Davey....WTF? The talk was getting "Bear-Claw" a clean inning. He got one, so you trot him back out. Then put in in a 2 out situation to F up. That's on you, buddy.

 

#3. THEN you go to Suero to give away the entire lead. Bushleague coaching, bruh.

 

What would you have done?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.