Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dan Snyder, tell the truth---is international man of mystery Spruce Alghin secretly heading up your Player Investigation Division?

THE#1SkinFAN

1 minute ago, skinsmarydu said:

You get closer than all of us...what's your view? 

Of Bruce?  

Truth be told and jokes aside, I don't get too close to Bruce.  I see him before the game on the field sometimes, I've almost bumped into him in the tunnel before.  

He seems like an easygoing, affable guy.  But I've never talked to him, never overheard him say anything salacious or jaw dropping that'd be juicy for ES to read.  In other words, aside from questionable personnel moves and the whole thing with McCloughan (who I liked and where the Booze Allen jokes come from), he hasn't given me a reason NOT to like him.  

Bruce is certainly a part of all of this, but I think it's important to distinguish that this team has had an incredible amount of ****ty luck this year.  It's easy to take shots at Bruce and Dan for all the things they've done over the years and a lot of it is deserved.  But this team...just, two quarterbacks with broken legs, I mean has that ever happened before?  That's not taking into account all the other injuries to Guice and the O-line.  That's not Bruce or Dan's fault, but I digress.  

Ultimately he's presided over bad to mediocre teams and @Jumbo would be better suited for the role :) 

2 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Bruce is certainly a part of all of this, but I think it's important to distinguish that this team has had an incredible amount of ****ty luck this year.

The team was bad to start the year

it was bad before the “****ty luck”

its frustrating that everyone is going to escape responsibility for another year for creating a bad team all because two QBs went down with broke legs. But that’s exactly what is going to happen. 

first, let's get a key part of this new ES legend straight---the name is (I'd use Sean Connery voice) "Alghin, Spruce Alghin."

a-l-g-h-i-n not a-l-g-l-i-n  (and it's pronounced "all-gin" :D

second, i feelz Spruce should be made the star of the title---my light will still shine absent the exposure :P

• Jumbo changed the title to Dan Snyder, tell the truth---is international man of mystery Spruce Alghin secretly heading up your Player Investigation Division?

I have put myself at great risk to obtain and release a photo of an individual with a high probability of being Spruce Alghin according to the fbi, nterpol, and several hairstylists. It should be expected he is in at least partial disguise in the photo.

barney 2.jpg

1 hour ago, tshile said:

The team was bad to start the year

it was bad before the “****ty luck”

its frustrating that everyone is going to escape responsibility for another year for creating a bad team all because two QBs went down with broke legs. But that’s exactly what is going to happen. 

I agree with your last sentence.  I think the team to start the year was pretty decent.  Certainly not a world beater but competitive.  

2 hours ago, Kosher Ham said:

Spruce is not the problem. Dan is not the problem. Jay is not the problem. 

The ghost of Jack Kent Cooke, that's the problem. Haunting the franchise. 

A buddy of mine says this team is cursed.  I don't really believe in curses in sports but this team is making me reconsider, too much bad stuff just continues to happen, it's uncanny.  He calls it "Curse de Snyder."

Archived