Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dan Snyder, tell the truth---is international man of mystery Spruce Alghin secretly heading up your Player Investigation Division?

THE#1SkinFAN

• Jumbo changed the title to Dan Snyder, in the name of all that is right and just, please make jumbo owner of the Redskins, and please fire Bruce Allen
  • Jumbo changed the title to Dan Snyder, in the name of all that is right and just, please make Jumbo the owner of the Redskins, and please fire Bruce Allen
7 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

i thought maybe if i tweaked the title and still left it in here....

I'm a little disappointed you didn't change Bruce Allen's name in the title. 

I'm also thinking there is a 50% chance that Ginnie Vibrato was the one to actually make this post in the first place. 

• Jumbo changed the title to Dan Snyder, in the name of all that is right and just, please make Jumbo the owner of the Redskins, and please get him his damn statue!
  • Jumbo changed the title to Dan Snyder, in the name of all that is right and just, please make Jumbo the owner of the Redskins and get him his damn statue!
12 hours ago, Jumbo said:

sounds like a Bond character..."James met with the CIA liaison in London, Spruce Alghin....."

That is hilarious. Spruce Alglin shall never die. I can't stop cracking up in this thread. That OP is priceless. 

PS- Thank you for not moving this thread to the stadium.

1 minute ago, abdcskins said:

OP must be drunk.  I agree though, Bruce Allen is a dolt.  

This thread is not about anyone named Bruce. 

Long live Spruce!!

1 hour ago, THE#1SkinFAN said:

The Redskins will never amount to anything until spruce Alglin is fired.

Look at the players he has brought in.  Alghin en is a dirt bag, please fire him.

While we've been learning about Spruce, we've overlooked Alghin en....who, apparently, is a dirt bag. I mean, I thought he was always cool, but what do I know. 

Archived