Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anti-Vaxxer thread (New York Reports 1st Polio Case in Nearly a Decade)

China

Washington lawmaker proposes legislation to prohibit COVID-19 vaccine 'discrimination'

Washington state lawmaker is pushing for legislation to prevent what he calls discrimination against people who do not get the coronavirus vaccine.

Sen. Doug Ericksen, R-Ferndale, announced the proposal Thursday for the 2021 legislative session. The legislation would prohibit requiring a vaccination.

Under the proposal, public and private employers could not require workers to be vaccinated, schools could not require vaccination as a condition of attendance, and access to public places could not be denied because a person is not vaccinated. Vaccination could also not be required for traveling on planes, trains and buses, according to a press release from Ericksen.

In the release, Ericksen said the legislation is not pro-vaccine or anti-vaccine, but rather "pro-individual rights."

Click on the link for the full article

Pro individual rights and anti- public health and safety.  **** off.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Anti-Vaxxers Who Shut Down Dodger Stadium Plot Creepy Sequel

The video is everywhere in the comments sections of anti-vaccination Facebook pages. In it, a prominent vaccine opponent makes false claims about the safety of COVID-19 vaccines.

Then he goes on to tell another dangerous lie.

“Legally,” he says, “all those people giving vaccinations are war criminals. I’ll repeat that. Legally, all those people giving vaccinations are war criminals.”

This claim—which cites a bogus legal theory based on Nazi war crime trials—is not true. That hasn’t stopped conspiracy theorists from spamming it in Facebook comments and uploading it across the internet, where individual clips have received more than 100,000 views. Meanwhile, conspiracy theorists are planning new in-person demonstrations outside vaccination sites. One, a sequel to a now-notorious event that shut down one of the largest such sites in America at Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles, is being organized by a vaccination opponent who himself accuses health-care workers of war crimes, The Daily Beast has learned.

It’s the new front of the COVID-denialist right—and it’s veering increasingly toward targeting the individuals providing Americans with vaccines.

In anti-vaccination Facebook groups and Telegram channels, some users are furiously familiarizing themselves with the Nuremberg Code, a 1947 document laid down at the Nuremberg war crimes tribunal that prescribed new guidelines against forced medical experiments. Those rules came in response to the horrors of the Holocaust, during which Nazi doctors conducted cruel procedures on non-consenting subjects.

Anti-Vaxxers Melt Down Over Vaccinated People Giving Blood

Coronavirus truthers have a new boogeyman.

A far-right Facebook group that spans the U.K. and the U.S. recently erupted in alarm when a user posted, “There are people donating blood after being shot up with the covid crap. This terrifies me.” A wave of comments followed, all reflecting various degrees of deluded, conspiratorial thinking about shots that we know to be safe and effective.

“Isn’t there a rule not to??” one intoned. “Are people that stupid to donate blood after getting a shot?”

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Cancel culture:

Heineken suffers Twitter boycott from anti-vaxxers over disco-themed pro-vaccination ad

Heineken has found itself on the “mighty real” receiving end of anti-vaxxer vitriol.

The Dutch beer maker is facing threats of a boycott after posting a pro-vaccination advertisement on Twitter, which upset people who refuse to be inoculated against the COVID-19 virus.

The minute-long ad shows a group of elderly individuals dancing in a nightclub and then frolicking in the sea while imbibing the popular, green-bottled beer. A cover of Sylvester’s 1970s disco anthem, “Mighty Real,” is blaring in the background.

The upbeat clip ends with the message: “The night belongs to the vaccinated. Time to join them.”

The pro-vaccination promotion didn’t go over well for those against getting a shot in the arm to stem the spread of the disease that has claimed more than 4 million lives across the world and forced a global lockdown for over a year.

On Friday, the #BoycottHeineken hashtag was trending on Twitter with scores of users denouncing the company for the marketing initiative — one even referring to it as “deranged, disgusting and disturbing vaccine propaganda.”

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Polish far-right group enters orphanage to stop Covid vaccines for children

A uniformed far-right group entered an orphanage in an effort to stop children from being given coronavirus vaccines. The incident is the latest in a series of increasingly aggressive actions by Polish “anti-vaxxers”, which the authorities are seeking to tackle.

After a mobile vaccination point was set on fire at the weekend, the police yesterday announced they would give 24-hour protection to all such centres. Today, the health minister, Adam Niedzielski, warned anti-vaxxers that their online activities and identities are being tracked.

Email: Tennessee health officials ordered not to promote Immunization Awareness Month

Tennessee health department officials were ordered last week not to even acknowledge that August is National Immunization Awareness Month, an email obtained by NewsChannel 5 Investigates reveals.

That order, given to the now-former head of the state's vaccination program, comes as Tennessee Gov. Bill Lee faces a strident revolt from hardline Republican lawmakers over the Department of Health's outreach to teens regarding the COVID-19 vaccine.

Dr. Michelle D. Fiscus, who was fired Monday from her position overseeing Tennessee's vaccination efforts, asked health department leaders about the department's efforts to promote immunizations.

"August is National Immunization Awareness Month and we would typically do a news release, a Governor's proclamation (in the before times) and communications out to LHDS (local health departments) and partners," Fiscus wrote in an email.

"Please let me know if we'll be permitted to acknowledge the occasion."

The department's chief medical officer, Dr. Tim Jones, was succinct in his reply

"Per the Commissioner, no outreach at all," Jones said, according to a copy of the email provided to NewsChannel 5 Investigates.

The "commissioner" is apparently Health Commissioner Lisa Piercey.

My friend just told me that her sister who works at TSA is anti-vaccine.  Her job is requiring employees to get vaccinated or to get tested twice a week.  Her sister instead is deciding to get a fake vaccination card so she can avoid getting tested twice a week.  God what a selfish irresponsible thing to do 😡

12 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

My friend just told me that her sister who works at TSA is anti-vaccine.  Her job is requiring employees to get vaccinated or to get tested twice a week.  Her sister instead is deciding to get a fake vaccination card so she can avoid getting tested twice a week.  God what a selfish irresponsible thing to do 😡

Shortened that for you.  

Just curious, also.  Was this person always anti-vax?  She opposed to all of them?  Or did she suddenly become opposed to this vaccine, when the GODC decided that being pro-Covid was a litmus test for membership?  

3 minutes ago, China said:

And illegal.

Yep.  My friend, who is a sane responsible person, said she considered reporting her own sister.  She also said they would be instituting phone scans or something, hopefully more difficult to fabricate.

3 minutes ago, Larry said:

Shortened that for you.  

Just curious, also.  Was this person always anti-vax?  She opposed to all of them?  Or did she suddenly become opposed to this vaccine, when the GODC decided that being pro-Covid was a litmus test for membership?  

I couldn't tell you.  Knowing their family though, I think they are all anti-vax (other than my friend).  They are religious fiends who think the pandemic is the apocalypse and the work of god, my friend briefly remarked something along those lines.

10 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

I couldn't tell you.  Knowing their family though, I think they are all anti-vax (other than my friend).  They are religious fiends who think the pandemic is the apocalypse and the work of god, my friend briefly remarked something along those lines.

1210003800a4723524ceaa14325c4da8a3fa6656

• Haha 1