Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sports Wagering thread

Bang

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah they were talking about San Francisco on the tournament show on ESPN.  They actually opened as small favorites but the line moved to Murray State -1.5, mostly because of name recognition imo.  I like USF's senior guards.  Murray State is hot but they have beaten absolutely no one of significance during the year, with Memphis being the sole exception, and they didn't exactly have a great year.

• 2 weeks later...

I made this bet back in December. Boy do I wish I bet more. They still have to win 3 games, but I like my chances. I might bet another few teams right now in futures and hedge my bet.

20220325_212855.thumb.jpg.947c38500b32d2fe9f29c616f98fffbc.jpg

Oh and here are my Elite 8 picks.

Houston -2.5

Arkansas +4

Kansas -6

St. Peter's +8

Edited by abdcskins
  • Thumb up 1

10 hours ago, abdcskins said:

I made this bet back in December. Boy do I wish I bet more. They still have to win 3 games, but I like my chances. I might bet another few teams right now in futures and hedge my bet.

20220325_212855.thumb.jpg.947c38500b32d2fe9f29c616f98fffbc.jpg

Oh and here are my Elite 8 picks.

Houston -2.5

Arkansas +4

Kansas -6

St. Peter's +8

Had a cool bet last night where I took Carolina to score the most points of all 8 teams at +600.  Saved my night.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

A grab bag of Friday picks cuz I'm feeling saucy.

Hawks -2

Over 215.5 Pelicans/Clippers 

Astros -125

Marlins -115

Cubs +100

On another note I joined Bovada and I must say the cash out option really messes with me. There have been a few times where I cashed out when I shouldn't have and didn't cash out when I should have. My new rule is to ride the bet out no matter what the score is. Parlays too.

• 3 weeks later...

A little NBA and NHL playoffs action for 5/6.

Bruins -130

Maple Leafs -105

Blues -115

Heat -3

Suns -110

On another note, blackjack on Bovada is rigged 👿  I haven't even lost that much, but some of the card run outs are absurd.

I really like the Celtics -5.5 tonight.  With Middleton out the Bucks are really struggling to find that second scorer behind Giannis.  Holiday hasn't quite played up to his capabilities this series.  Even if Robert Williams is out I think the Celtics are deeper.  At home I will lay the points.

I also think Golden State will blow out Memphis, lay the -4.

• 3 weeks later...

Last night the warriors/Celtics line dropped to warriors -2.5 into the first before shooting back up to -4.5

Sometimes it’s fun to wait for the game to start as see how quickly the line moves based on how the game starts. 

nfl games have big swings sometimes 😂 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...