Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sports Wagering thread

Bang

3-2, another winning day.  10-5 my last three posts.  I'll keep posting until I have a losing day lol, I don't want to just keep talking to myself in this thread.  Hopefully you guys get in on the action and win some free money.  Buy yourself some new sunglasses for the summer 😎  Here are my plays for 6/10.  I always post the night before so lines may change.

Bucks -165.  Nets have been the much better team so far, but I think this is the game the Bucks steal.  They are desperate.  Taking the moneyline and avoiding the -3.5 spread, could be close.

Avalanche +117

Royals +130

Reds -102

White Sox -107

Bonus French Open, Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova -170

6 hours ago, abdcskins said:

3-2, another winning day.  10-5 my last three posts.  I'll keep posting until I have a losing day lol, I don't want to just keep talking to myself in this thread.  Hopefully you guys get in on the action and win some free money.  Buy yourself some new sunglasses for the summer 😎  Here are my plays for 6/10.  I always post the night before so lines may change.

Bucks -165.  Nets have been the much better team so far, but I think this is the game the Bucks steal.  They are desperate.  Taking the moneyline and avoiding the -3.5 spread, could be close.

Avalanche +117

Royals +130

Reds -102

White Sox -107

Bonus French Open, Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova -170

I like the over in the Bucks game. I would just take the spread, i get not wanting to take the risk but the games haven't been close (this series or playoffs in general) and if the bucks win they more than likely win by 4 or more 

I like the Avalanche for the first period. I think the Knights take this and end the series.

As for your MLB picks i see the value in the Royals pick. The Reds seems kinda risky with Castillo on the mound, White Sox usually a pretty good pick. 

Personally with baseball I really like to bet on the YRFI & NRFI. Makes for a quicker sweat.

Edited by mrcunning15
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, mrcunning15 said:

I like the over in the Bucks game. I would just take the spread, i get not wanting to take the risk but the games haven't been close (this series or playoffs in general) and if the bucks win they more than likely win by 4 or more 

Glad I went moneyline!  Hot streak continues, 4-2 today.  Royals paid well.  Here are my plays for 6/11.

Orioles +138

Braves -131

Mets -163 

Under 5.5 +100 Mets/Padres.  deGrom and Snell on the mound, this game has 3-2 written all over it.

Suns +105.  Don't know how you can bet on the Nuggets after last game.

Bonus French Open, Stefanos Tsitsipas -250.  Kind of unfair taking such a big favorite, but I really like his chances to win against Zverev.  He has won nine matches in a row on clay.  If you don't want to bet so much, take the spread -4.5

10 hours ago, abdcskins said:

Glad I went moneyline!  Hot streak continues, 4-2 today.  Royals paid well.  Here are my plays for 6/11.

Orioles +138

Braves -131

Mets -163 

Under 5.5 +100 Mets/Padres.  deGrom and Snell on the mound, this game has 3-2 written all over it.

Suns +105.  Don't know how you can bet on the Nuggets after last game.

Bonus French Open, Stefanos Tsitsipas -250.  Kind of unfair taking such a big favorite, but I really like his chances to win against Zverev.  He has won nine matches in a row on clay.  If you don't want to bet so much, take the spread -4.5

good call. I’m not sure why Bruce brown is taking those shots down the stretch. I had Brooklyn +3.5 but I cashed out :( overs killed me.

Edited by mrcunning15

On 6/14/2021 at 12:59 AM, abdcskins said:

3-2 last post, I haven't had a losing day since I returned.  Keep it rolling - 6/14 picks.

Angels +135

Blue Jays +101

Royals -133

over 2 -115 Czech Republic/Scotland (UEFA)

76ers -3

damn bro bad break. Tail or Fade Best of Luck!!!

06/15 picks

Portugal - ML -232

Germany @ France Under 2.5 -115

Corbin-Nats under 4.5 Ks +100

Yankees +107

Mets -143

San Diego -1.5 -167

Marlins @ cardinals NRFI -145

• Like 1

^ Nice call on Portugal.  Was pretty tight up until the 85th minute!  I like the under Corbin strikeouts.  I have never done player props in baseball.

0-4-1 last time.  Brutal.  6/15 picks.

Braves -110

Rays -109

Cardinals -120

over 7.5 -115 Marlins/Cardinals

Orioles +150

^ Yeah the under on Corbin was more of a system play. He's very inconsistent I liked the value at plus odds. Once i saw that we had a low pitch count going into the sixth i knew the over would probably hit he ended up pitching 8.1 innings.

Ended up 5-2 on those plays so can't complain.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

College football starts on Saturday!

Texas Tech -125

Kansas State -135

West Virginia -160 (as much as I'd like the Terps to win, WV has a really good defense)

UCLA +4 (vs. LSU on 9/4)

Tulane +26.5

Baseball extra tonight, Yankees -117

Edited by abdcskins

2 hours ago, abdcskins said:

College football starts on Saturday!

Texas Tech -125

Kansas State -135

West Virginia -160 (as much as I'd like the Terps to win, WV has a really good defense)

UCLA +4 (vs. LSU on 9/4)

Tulane +26.5

Baseball extra tonight, Yankees -117

Aren’t those games next Saturday?  Not this weekend?

30 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

Aren’t those games next Saturday?  Not this weekend?

You are right. To be honest I wasn't looking at the dates haha, just the lines.  I thought everyone opened this Saturday. There are a few games this Saturday though. For instance, UCLA is playing Hawaii. 

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

I like it.  Got them at -7.5.  Also took under 52.  Not sure how I feel about that.  Last bet of the night is Brady 300+ and Evans TD (+350).

Let’s go!!!

My 4 bets:

1st Half TB straight up bet 280 to win 100

Zeke over 15 carries -110 $110 to win 100

Zeke over 56 1/2 yards-110 $110 to win $100

No Defense/Special Teams TD 260 to win 100

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1