Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sports Wagering thread

Bang

22 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Im a huge VCU/A10 guy.  Rhode Island -3 tonight is great bet if you need it.

Interesting. Rhode Island sort of killed me earlier in the year, so I stay away from them. I did see that Dayton is sort of banged up. I've been watching lots of YouTube prediction vids, Picks and Parlays mostly, and they had RI. I might roll with you on that.

Under 6.5 in the Caps/Pens game is tempting, I can get it at +100. Those teams usually put up points though. +107 now, I'm taking it.

Edited by abdcskins

10 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

Interesting. Rhode Island sort of killed me earlier in the year, so I stay away from them. I did see that Dayton is sort of banged up. I've been watching lots of YouTube prediction vids, Picks and Parlays mostly, and they had RI. I might roll with you on that.

Under 6.5 in the Caps/Pens game is tempting, I can get it at +100. Those teams usually put up points though. +107 now, I'm taking it.

I have literally won 6 Caps over bets this season.  Good luck.

• Thanks 1

Happy Friday everyone!  Let's get this weekend started by smashing the book.

Bucks -10.5 (they have looked really bad recently, I think they will be motivated to come out and play hard.  Their opponent, the Thunder, are not very good).

Pistons +5

Under 230.5 Suns/Pelicans

Celtics -160

North Dakota State +103

Good luck!  💰

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Simmons ruled out.  Bulls will be a lively dog tonight.

Also...JAZZ JAZZ JAZZ!

Got the Bulls in +8.

Last night I was one Harden bucket away from killing a huge parlay.  But had a good night overall.

I’m jumping off the Jazz tonight and taking the Clippers.

• Like 1

I have been 4-5-1 my last couple of posts.  Time to turn it around with some Monday action.

Under 228 Lakers/Wizards - Lakers play great defense.

Heat -7.5

Duke -6

Air Force -123

I don't usually do prop bets, but I like Jimmy Butler over 16.5 total rebounds and assists -140.

On 3/2/2021 at 12:07 PM, abdcskins said:

I've been getting spanked around something horrid the last several days. So if you guys want to make some money just fade my picks! 🚮

Wake Forest +5

Baylor -4.5

Michigan State -2.5

Lakers -1.5

Knicks -1

I finally beat a bad run of losing six days in a row and nine out of 10 last night.  Went 5-0, but gave some back in parlays that didn’t hit.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I recently got going with sports betting.  Been hot the past few nights, but a lot of that has been from some timely in-game wagers (thank you Portland, last night).  Here's where I'm looking so far this morning.

Basketball:

NO Pelicans -3.5

Thunder ML

Hockey:

Islanders ML

Hurricanes -1.5

Soccer:

Everton ML

Some bets for Thursday.  

Michigan State +1.  You all know I am a huge Terps fan.  I am making this bet with the best of intentions.  I have been on such a cold streak recently that I am using some reverse psychology and juju.  I bet on MSU, the Terps win.  You all can thank me tomorrow!

Seton Hall -1.5

Rutgers -3.  I have watched Indiana play several times this year and they are horrible.  Not that Rutgers is a juggernaut or anything, but I think they cover tomorrow.

Missouri -6

Mississippi State +3.5

• Like 1