Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sports Wagering thread

Bang

9 hours ago, abdcskins said:

6 of the last 7 Super Bowl coin tosses have been tails. So I'm going heads! Law of averages!

You know you have a problem when you gamble on the coin toss 💱 Only time you can find 50/50 odds.

I put 10 bucks on Edwards-Helaire, Mahomes, Hardman, Fournette, or Godwin scoring the first TD. Mahomes and Hardman pay the best at +1900.

+100 on Chiefs being the team to punt first (as opposed to Bucs -140).

coulsnt figure out how to bet on the coin toss on BetMGM....

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

First time using draft kings, and they are the first I’ve seen that offer live cash outs from the moment you place a bet, that change throughout the game.

wow, that sounds like fun....

the sum of all my bets ($200) on the superbo was that I lost a dollar.

I picked Tampa to win but I thought the game would be a lot closer. Bet Mahomes to throw three tds and score in every quarter.... 

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84

SUPER BOWL STREAKER CLAIMS TO HAVE CASHED IN $374K AFTER PUTTING MONEY ON PROP BET TO RUSH FIELD (PIC)

GettyImages-1300921792.jpg

In the fourth quarter of Super Bowl LV, a guy disrupted the game after he came out on the field in a pink leotard and escaping security before he took a dive at the goal line.

His legend has seemingly grown this week with a rumor circulating that the fan turned the stunt into cashing in six figures.

A graphic circulated around social media claiming that the streaker placed a $50,000 prop bet at +750 odds before the game that a fan would run onto the field. That means he would’ve walked away with some $374K.

SporstBetExpert shared a photo of the guy and said: “Yesterday’s Super Bowl streaker bet $50k on a prop bet at +750 that there would be a streaker at the SB.

“Cost him $500 to get out of jail so he cleared $374k on the bet!”

Click on the link for the full story

• Haha 1

I'm sure all of my fellow degens here have seen it, but don't miss out on the free money with the Spread the Love event on FanDuel.  Line goes up a point per 500 bets on the game.  It's currently +66.5 Wizards.

I did well today with moneyline: AC Monza Vs Piza -210 

Took the 2 game parlay moneyline for BRUINS vs New York Rangers and St. Louis Blues vs Arizona Coyotes  +167

Jumped on the odds boost Junkies bet Wizards/Knicks over 218.5(before I found out Beal wasn't playing...expecting to lose my money on that bet)

25 minutes ago, thelongestbreath said:

I'm sure all of my fellow degens here have seen it, but don't miss out on the free money with the Spread the Love event on FanDuel.  Line goes up a point per 500 bets on the game.  It's currently +66.5 Wizards.

I did well today with moneyline: AC Monza Vs Piza -210 

Took the 2 game parlay moneyline for BRUINS vs New York Rangers and St. Louis Blues vs Arizona Coyotes  +167

Jumped on the odds boost Junkies bet Wizards/Knicks over 218.5(before I found out Beal wasn't playing...expecting to lose my money on that bet)

Yeah, a free $50 is great.  I’m also getting $25 for the Lakers game on Sunday. 

I’ll give FanDuel props for voiding a Mason Plumlee player prop I put out yesterday morning and then he was inactive.  I didn’t expect them to do that.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

Yeah, a free $50 is great.  I’m also getting $25 for the Lakers game on Sunday. 

I’ll give FanDuel props for voiding a Mason Plumlee player prop I put out yesterday morning and then he was inactive.  I didn’t expect them to do that.

I'm a huge proponent for being loyal to any business that has given me great customer service.  I've had to call in 2xs and both times they were excellent at fixing the issues.  I haven't spent the time downloading DK or BetMGM because of it.  What is the 25 for the Lakers, did I miss the promotion?

48 minutes ago, thelongestbreath said:

I'm a huge proponent for being loyal to any business that has given me great customer service.  I've had to call in 2xs and both times they were excellent at fixing the issues.  I haven't spent the time downloading DK or BetMGM because of it.  What is the 25 for the Lakers, did I miss the promotion?

That was on DraftKings.  Similar to the Wizards deal, the line was pushed down to zero.  I have both apps because I’m used to DK for daily fantasy, but FanDuel was the first to hit in VA.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ball Security said:

When you make these 5 picks do you put the same amount on each game?

Usually $110 on each yeah. Occasionally I'll bump it up if I'm really feeling it. For instance I love the Jazz -6 tonight, they are absolutely sizzling. Going $132 (to win 120) on that.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

Looking good so far.  What does PK mean?

PK means pick em, which is an even line.  So basically the line is 0.

Yeah, I was sweating that under in the Tennessee game!  Thankfully LSU missed a last minute three and Tennessee missed some free throws.