Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sports Wagering thread

Bang

I’ve had a good three weeks running.  But last night, I had the over (230) on the Bucks game.  Only needed 44 4th quarter points.  Got 41.  Turned what would have been a good night to a flat night (I had moneyline on the Saints.  Glad I didn’t give the points because Winston missed a walk in TD on their last drive.)

• Like 1

Can the Lions beat the Eagles this week?  That is the game I am looking at closely.  I also think the Cowboys can easily cover -2.5 in Minnesota.  Titans -1 seems like a gimme, the Colts are wack.  The Giants getting +10 against KC considering how bad they have looked also seems generous.  Gonna follow those lines this week leading up to Saturday night.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

Can the Lions beat the Eagles this week?  That is the game I am looking at closely.  I also think the Cowboys can easily cover -2.5 in Minnesota.  Titans -1 seems like a gimme, the Colts are wack.  The Giants getting +10 against KC considering how bad they have looked also seems generous.  Gonna follow those lines this week leading up to Saturday night.

I agree with Cowboys and Titans. Those are 2 games I will be taking the moneyline to win 500 no matter what the price is. KC is due to kill someone and I'd love for that to be the Giants. But 10 points is a lot. And I wouldn't bet on the Lions to beat anyone. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

I already placed the Lions at +160.  This is not a typical 0-7 team.  They were up on GB at halftime, and played MN and Baltimore very close. They aren’t going 0-17.

1 minute ago, HoggLife said:

I agree with Cowboys and Titans. Those are 2 games I will be taking the moneyline to win 500 no matter what the price is. KC is due to kill someone and I'd love for that to be the Giants. But 10 points is a lot. And I wouldn't bet on the Lions to beat anyone. 

I may tease up the Cowboys line to like 4.5 or 5.  I’m with you on KC, but not sure if I’ll pull the trigger.

• Like 1

I've taken to prop betting more so than traditional bets(ML/S/OU).  Just hit on a 2 game soccer parlay Arsenal and Chelsea to both score first, Chelsea scored before half and Arsenal scored on the most insane corner I've ever seen.

Looking at FD and they have two separate money back promos for WSG1 and TNT basketball tonight.  What's everyone doing with that, if anything?

10 minutes ago, thelongestbreath said:

I've taken to prop betting more so than traditional bets(ML/S/OU).  Just hit on a 2 game soccer parlay Arsenal and Chelsea to both score first, Chelsea scored before half and Arsenal scored on the most insane corner I've ever seen.

Looking at FD and they have two separate money back promos for WSG1 and TNT basketball tonight.  What's everyone doing with that, if anything?

I don’t think I’m going to take up FD on those promos, but I got in all three of their NBA boosts.

1. Two 3’s in the first 3 minutes PHI/NYK (+100)

2. Two 3’s in the first 3 minutes Den/Utah (-120)

3. Curry, Luka, and Mitchell to combine for 90+ (+170)

• Like 1

I like the Giants +3, I think all the drama and issues with the Raiders are going to catch up to them this week traveling east for an early game. Giants are on a short week but I still think they can win that. Dolphins -6.5 is good, as bad as they have looked they can smash the Texans at home. Texans are the worst team I have ever seen. Bengals -2.5, Cardinals PK, and Steelers -6.5 round out my picks.

7 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

I like the Giants +3, I think all the drama and issues with the Raiders are going to catch up to them this week traveling east for an early game. Giants are on a short week but I still think they can win that. Dolphins -6.5 is good, as bad as they have looked they can smash the Texans at home. Texans are the worst team I have ever seen. Bengals -2.5, Cardinals PK, and Steelers -6.5 round out my picks.

I will always pick moneyline against the Jets, Jags, and Texans.  I think that’s a winner over the long term.

My five for this week are:

Chargers -2

Cardinals -1

Browns +120

Raider -3 (told myself I wouldn’t do it)

Vikings +6

Tonight I have Golden State -235.  And I get $1 per 3 made as a bonus.  And Wizards -154.

Had a rough Monday night.

• Like 2

Tonight I had Carolina in NHL 

and 

Kings NBA. 

Good night!!!!

Tomorrow I have Colts 1st half moneyline @ -310 for 1550 to win $500. 

I also like 

Cowboys moneyline

Pats -3.5 

Chiefs -7

Chargers -1.5

Rams moneyline

Steelers moneyline 

• Like 1

Would you all hedge this bet? First two legs won. Colts are currently -535. I could hypothetically bet $267.5 to win $50, guaranteeing me some profit. But I really am gonna be pulling hard for the Jets, I mean they beat the Bengals last week. Colts aren't exactly a firepower, Wentz is all sorts of sloppy.

Screenshot_20211103-213951_Samsung Internet.jpg

2 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

Picks for tomorrow.  I have been getting obliterated recently, so perhaps fading them is the smart play.

Chiefs -2.5

Broncos -1.5

Chargers -3

over 44 Titans/Saints

Jaguars +10 with a little bit sprinkled on +315

Uh oh.  I also have the chiefs and Chargers.  Should I reconsider?  😳

• 1 month later...

2-3 last post, Chikadze getting destroyed was surprising.

For Monday, I love the Rams -185. I think Hopkins being out hurts the Cardinals more than people think, and the Rams defense is primed for a good game. I also don't think the Cardinals defense is that good. In the NBA, I like the Bucks -4. Hawks have been amazingly bad this year, and they are missing Capela. Bucks are without Holiday, but I think they can get it done. In tennis, take Jan-Lennard Struff + 140 🎾💰 Big server.

Edited by abdcskins