Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sports Wagering thread

Bang

As I was watching the Cowboys game I kept looking at the Bengals line next week and thinking to myself, "man the Bengals +2.5 looks good."  As soon as Prescott left with the injury I hopped on and bet $100 on the Bengals.  Line was off the board a few minutes later.  Glad I got on it!  Also bet under 51.

Commanders/Lions is actually looking kind of interesting.  I think we can win that, line is pretty much even.

Hahahahaha yes! Cardinals!

sitting at 3-2 so far. I took the lines as soon as they came out just trying something different. Never done that before 

winners

cardinals +6

texans +10

Falcons +10.5 

losers 

commanders +2.5

steelers +1.5

still got 

bears +10

vikings +2.5

titans +10

14 minutes ago, tshile said:

Hahahahaha yes! Cardinals!

sitting at 3-2 so far. I took the lines as soon as they came out just trying something different. Never done that before 

winners

cardinals +6

texans +10

Falcons +10.5 

losers 

commanders +2.5

steelers +1.5

still got 

bears +10

vikings +2.5

titans +10

Cardinals game was unreal.

I have a four leg parlay +1200.  Jets +6, jets/browns over 40, lions/commanders over 49.5.  The final leg is over 51.5 Vikings/eagles.  I thought about cashing out, but decided to hedge and take the under separately.  

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

26 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

Cardinals game was unreal.

Yeah and so were the lines this week 

I usually take dogs anyways cause I bet against what I think people think are sure things 

but so many double digits I kinda went nuts on them. I usually only be 3 or 5 games total. And never an even number. And never earlier than game day. Just a nuts week

and the week 2 1pm games ended just as crazy as week 1’s. Nfl delivering well 2 weeks in

Just now, tshile said:

Yeah and so were the lines this week 

I usually take dogs anyways cause I bet against what I think people think are sure things 

but so many double digits I kinda went nuts on them. I usually only be 3 or 5 games total. And never an even number. And never earlier than game day. Just a nuts week

and the week 2 1pm games ended just as crazy as week 1’s. Nfl delivering well 2 weeks in

My neighbor is a Browns fan.  Our kids were playing and I went to check on them.  She looked like a family member died.  I asked if everything was okay, and she said did you see the Browns game? 🤣.  I thought for sure I lost that leg.