Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Three little Birds thread, It's gonna be aight. Good ju-ju thread

SWFLSkins

K.... Remember just a couple days ago when I said here it is May 1st next thing you know mid-may... Next kids are completely out of school then we're making plans for 4th of July holiday...OTAs and preseason is going to be here before we know it folks and I just want to sprinkle a little good juju on this Wednesday mid-may my anniversary btw...😁😁😁😀😁😀😎🥰😎🥰🥰

10 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

I haven't listened to this yet...does it actually count as good juju? lol...

Haven't heard it either.  But if Collins says they are winning the SB, bank on it.   Keep in mind, Keenum took Minny to the Championship game just 2 years ago.  It would be perfect for me for it to go down this season since the SB is in Miami just a 30 minute drive from me.  If people want to do a tailgate thing before the game, I am in.  😀

Hail no players aren't talking to much!!.. Superbowl talking is good juju baby!!

On 5/15/2019 at 7:22 AM, ThePackisback said:

Hey Skin fans how bout a NFC Championship game between us next year?

That would be cool..would definitely cover my prediction of a skins Patriots Superbowl!!..there bound to play an odd ball nfc team..why not the skins?!!?!

On 5/20/2019 at 11:54 AM, HTTRDynasty said:

On the bright side, one step closer to a good 1st round pick in a loaded draft class...

Now c'mon if ya ask me this comment is over the line for this hear POSITIVE THREAD... still look towards this season and stay positive confident and faithful that the skins will find a good replacement..think of last years Adrian Peterson this year..but on defense lol

22 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Now c'mon if ya ask me this comment is over the line for this hear POSITIVE THREAD... still look towards this season and stay positive confident and faithful that the skins will find a good replacement..think of last years Adrian Peterson this year..but on defense lol

I guess it depends on if you consider a higher draft pick a positive or not.  If you think we have a real chance of winning the Superbowl this year, I guess it can be viewed as a negative post.  If not, I think it's a very positive bright-side to a crappy situation, at least in my eyes.  I guess the question is: is this the irrationally exuberant thread or the realistic happy thoughts thread? 

8 hours ago, HTTRDynasty said:

I guess it depends on if you consider a higher draft pick a positive or not.  If you think we have a real chance of winning the Superbowl this year, I guess it can be viewed as a negative post.  If not, I think it's a very positive bright-side to a crappy situation, at least in my eyes.  I guess the question is: is this the irrationally exuberant thread or the realistic happy thoughts thread? 

We can't even get through tc and we're looking towards next year's draft... This is the kind of stuff that makes time go by so fast...this and Walmart having Xmas stuff out in August.. not trying to bash sorry.. definitely a good juju positive thread, there's nothing positive about overlooking this upcoming season to the next.. might as well wash away being a Redskins fan period till they win the Superbowl than be a fan again.

Archived