Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 NCAA Football Thread

ixcuincle

Just now, PleaseBlitz said:

Got tix to the WVU / TCU game.  With 3 cupcakes and Texas in October, *hopefully* WVU will be 8-0 heading into that game and the atmosphere will be more lit than usual. 

Nintendo bringing their Super Smash Ultimate truck around Morgantown that day and Morgantown is about 3 hours from Sterling (less than the drive to VT!) 

Might make it there although I won't be wearing any VT gear. Undercover Brother B)

5 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

Nintendo bringing their Super Smash Ultimate truck around Morgantown that day and Morgantown is about 3 hours from Sterling (less than the drive to VT!) 

Might make it there although I won't be wearing any VT gear. Undercover Brother B)

3.5, because you WILL get stuck behind an 18 wheeler going 40 mph on Rt 15.  I have made that trip about 200 times.  

6 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

We still have to go to Ames. 

image.png.dc61c18a2d9f8bc564b2482d92913879.png

3 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Is she weird?

She's a fiery feminist that happens to be a stay at home mom—one that doesn't regularly make meals or clean the house because that's what the male-dominated hierarchy expects of her. 

*shrugs

On 10/4/2018 at 4:52 PM, The Evil Genius said:

I hope you guys win. That way a commuter school with less than a decade of modern football history will be > Notre Dame in 2018.

?

That's not the reason, I want to see Tech run the table and ODU be the reason that they won't be in the college football playoffs.

Archived