Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SCOTUS: No longer content with stacking, they're now dealing from the bottom of the deck

Burgold

6 minutes ago, visionary said:

I want to know more about the Judiciary Committee and their discussions with these people who were supposed to be at the party.

I'm also curious why statements from Ford's friends about her fear of being trapped in a room have received so little discussion.  

I'd like to know that as well.  Seems relevant to me.

1 hour ago, Kilmer17 said:

I realize that.  One is a D nominee and the other is an R.

You are making yourself out to look like a fool to put it kindly. Not saying you are and I get you don’t care cause you are so emotionally invested in this for some reason but it’s really not a good look for you. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hersh said:

You are making yourself out to look like a fool to put it kindly. Not saying you are and I get you don’t care cause you are so emotionally invested in this for some reason but it’s really not a good look for you. 

I am absolutely invested in continuing to expose liberal idiocy and hypocrisy.  Im happy to have a place that offers so much opportunity to practice my craft.

• Like 1

Remember Kav has had days of prep with the white house folks and I think she's still back in California with her family.

3 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

"reportedly"? 

I saw a reporter say it wasn't him earlier, but I hadn't gotten around to reading the article yet while catching up.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Kilmer17 said:

I must have missed that ruling overturning Roe.  Could you link it for us?  Or are you trying to say that other rulings that are limiting abortions is the same thing as overturning Roe?  

Do you deny that they are doing every thing they can to limit abortions including access and shutting abortion facilities?

They thought that Souter would be the deciding vote to overturn Roe. He wasn't. Kavanaugh will. He's said in other places that Roe is unsettled law. So he's already lied under oath.

This entire ****ing administration, Republicans in Congress, and Republicans on the judiciary lie on a daily basis, so much so that it's become so normalized that some people are used to it and don't see it anymore.