Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

Omg Charlie... millionaires and billionaires pay him millions of dollars to do mental gymnastics required top prop up the far right.  

The menthol cigarettes story has made me think more and more about how easy it is for the rich to spread hyper dis/info by paying proxies like him.

I am going to start a political think tank and make it so effective that millionaires and billionaires pay me to shut it down for 3 years at a time. 

As someone who has been doing this for 11 years Charlie, you should have thought about your own plan to balance the budget, etc.   So just saying "NO!" to every piece of Federal legislation on spending might seem like a good idea... it's not practical.  Maybe if you have a plan and Tucker has a plan, you can push your plan and engage in policy debates with others who have plans.  

But you make more money saying NO! because your b/millionaire sugar daddies tell you too. Or it could also be Russia.

• Thumb up 1

Extended version with husband (after another) at 2:15. 

Why is the news just regurgitating this garbage. "WOW, TRUMP IS BRAINWASHING PEOPLE!  THIS IS ABSOLUTELY NORMAL!" 

Hello NBC News... grow a pair and call this what it is.  Insane cult behavior.

Wisconsin Assembly Speaker Robin Vos targeted for recall for not supporting Trump

Backers of former President Donald Trump filed a petition Wednesday seeking to recall Wisconsin Republican Assembly Speaker Robin Vos from office, citing Vos’ opposition to Trump and his not moving forward with impeaching the state’s top elections official.

The effort faces a high bar for success, but it points to continued anger among Trump’s most ardent supporters in battleground Wisconsin over his loss in the 2020 election and how Vos responded to it.

Click on the link for the full article

38 minutes ago, Long n Left said:

Sciences be tough understanding.

An extra 1 billion Megawatts directly dumped into the troposphere continuously by CO2 absorption...no way that can do anything.  But 10 Megawatts hitting the ionosphere, that can totally change the weather.

• Thumb up 1

44 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

This sounds like a 90s Seinfeld bit written by Larry David. 🤣

I'll go more old school.  

I want to point out:  

The opinions being expressed here are:  

1)  Intentionally written by highly creative people who were intentionally trying to have a fictional cartoon character deliver the most stupid policy proposal they could intentionally invent.  

2)  And the current position of the national Republican Party.  

• Haha 2
  • Thumb up 1