Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

Lots of people getting in on the Trump grift:

A candidate for Missouri governor has thousands of donors. Do they know who he is?

In his quest for Missouri governor, state Sen. Bill Eigel has found financial support in faraway places. One of them is Salome, Arizona, an unincorporated community nearly 100 miles west of Phoenix, where Susan Comer resides.

Comer, 59, in May donated $10 to a political action committee supporting Eigel, records show. Eigel has pointed to thousands of small donations such as Comer’s as evidence of grassroots support.

“For every special interest check or endorsement received by my opponents, a thousand people donated to my message and cause,” Eigel said in July.

But there’s a problem: Comer, who said she lives on a fixed income of less than $1,000 a month, reported Thursday she has never heard of Eigel and doesn’t follow Missouri politics.

“I don’t know who he is,” she told the Post-Dispatch. “I can’t afford it.”

Though she doesn’t know what prompted her to donate to Eigel, Comer and her life partner, David Pinol, 62, said they are supporters of former President Donald Trump and complained of underhanded political fundraising tactics in a stream of messages they both receive.

An Aug. 2 email could help explain why Eigel has attracted so much small-dollar support from across the country, including from Comer.

The email, paid for by Eigel’s BILL PAC, solicited support for Trump, who had just been indicted for the fourth time, and asked “pro-Trump patriots” to “Stand with Trump,” sign a petition and make a donation. But the money would go to Eigel’s campaign, the email said in small type.

The email illustrates the nationwide battle underway for a limited number of small-dollar GOP donors, one in which digital fundraising firms can blast out pitches to masses expressing support for a certain cause — all while directing money to a specific candidate, whom the donor may not know.

63f8db4787afb.image.jpg?resize=540,360

Eigel:  Should I not have done that?

Click on the link for the full article

To be honest I support these underhanded shady efforts because the end result is that they drain the money and resources and life blood from a demographic that we'd all be better off if it starved to death sooner. 

I completely ran out of ****s to give years back

• Like 2

Mike Lindell Says Bank Just Cancelled His Line of Credit

Mike Lindell went on Steve Bannon's podcast today and announced the bank that was providing him with a line of credit has cut him off. The bank apparently thought they were lending the money to a pillow company, only to learn that Mike was diverting it to his election conspiracy crusades.

Lindell announced two weeks ago at his latest "summit" that he was deploying an army of volunteers across the country with new electronic devices he was manufacturing that are supposed to detect if someone is flipping votes in the machines from the internet.

Mike said he is not deterred because he is now holding a 50% off sale on towels to make up for the shortfall.

Click on the link for the full article and video

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Jesus Christ, can we jail their cult leader and start deprogramming these people before they completely destroy our country?  Enought of these people that want to rule instead of govern.

Conservative groups draw up plan to dismantle the US government and replace it with Trump’s vision

With more than a year to go before the 2024 election, a constellation of conservative organizations is preparing for a possible second White House term for Donald Trump, recruiting thousands of Americans to come to Washington on a mission to dismantle the federal government and replace it with a vision closer to his own.

Led by the long-established Heritage Foundation think tank and fueled by former Trump administration officials, the far-reaching effort is essentially a government-in-waiting for the former president’s return — or any candidate who aligns with their ideals and can defeat President Joe Biden in 2024.

With a nearly 1,000-page “Project 2025” handbook and an “army” of Americans, the idea is to have the civic infrastructure in place on Day One to commandeer, reshape and do away with what Republicans deride as the “deep state” bureaucracy, in part by firing as many as 50,000 federal workers.

“We need to flood the zone with conservatives,” said Paul Dans, director of the 2025 Presidential Transition Project and a former Trump administration official who speaks with historical flourish about the undertaking.

• Like 1

On 10/22/2022 at 9:23 PM, China said:

'We'll Sue Him': Trump Claims Bob Woodward Audiobook Interview Tapes 'Belong To Me'

Donald Trump insisted Friday that investigative journalist Bob Woodward’s recordings of his multiple interviews with the former president, featured in Woodward’s upcoming audiobook, “belong” to Trump.

“We’ve already hired the lawyers to sue him,” Trump told Fox News host Brian Kilmeade Friday on his radio program. “Bob Woodward’s a very sleazy guy,” he added of the famed Watergate journalist.

Woodward’s audiobook, “The Trump Tapes: Bob Woodward’s Twenty Interviews with President Trump” is scheduled for release on Tuesday. It includes more than eight hours of the journalist’s 20 interviews with Trump over the years, interspersed with commentary from Woodward.

Trump appeared to concede that Woodward was the one who set up the tapes and recorded the interviews, but insisted the rights to use the tapes belong to him.

“In many ways, I like the tapes, I insist on tapes, but I also say the tapes belong to me,” Trump told Kilmeade. “So that means Woodward has to get whatever deal he made, you know, we’ll probably end up in litigation over it. Because we gave tapes for the written word, not tapes to sell, and that’s always made clear,” he said.

Trump's $50M Pensacola copyright lawsuit to be transferred to New York

Amid former President Donald Trump's ever-growing legal trouble in various courts around the country, a Pensacola-based federal judge ruled Trump's $50 million copyright lawsuit against famed journalist Bob Woodward must be transferred to a New York court.

Federal Judge M. Casey Rodgers ordered that the "venue in this district is 'wrong' and 'improper'" earlier in August, saying Trump's lawsuit must continue in the Southern District of New York.

"The clerk is directed to transfer this case to the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York as the court concludes that district is the most appropriate and convenient forum for the parties and witnesses and the one with the strongest connection to the dispute," the judge's order said.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Interesting case. I believe Woodwards lawyers claimed there was a contract involved. Wouldn't surprise me if Trump signed over the rights to the recordings without even thinking about it. 

Trump must really love court. How many cases he up to now? 

He used to love court because he always won...er...the otherside would just give up. They're not giving up now, he's messed with too many people, he ****ed around in a Big Town.

• Thumb up 1