Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

Looking thru other posts, looks like he is being "funny". But its not.  Boomers like him have done a dog-**** job of working against racism in this country.  How this post is constructive, other than deflection, is beyond me.  

Right winger's aren't individually racist, they just prefer and support a government and political party that have racist policies. 

1 hour ago, Fergasun said:

Looking thru other posts, looks like he is being "funny". But its not.  Boomers like him have done a dog-**** job of working against racism in this country.  How this post is constructive, other than deflection, is beyond me.  

Right winger's aren't individually racist, they just prefer and support a government and political party that have racist policies. 

Is Newsmax going to cancel the guy?

‘He’s screwed over so many publishers’: Trump confronts a skeptical book industry

Almost five months after leaving office, major publishing houses still are wary of publishing a book by former President Donald Trump, even though a post-White House memoir would almost assuredly be a best-seller.

Their reluctance is driven by several factors, though the underlying fear is that whatever Trump would write wouldn’t be truthful.

“[I]t would be too hard to get a book that was factually accurate, actually,” said one major figure in the book publishing industry, explaining their reluctance to publish Trump. “That would be the problem. If he can’t even admit that he lost the election, then how do you publish that?”

It’s unheard of for a former U.S. president to struggle to score a major book deal after leaving office. And the absence of Trump’s own words from the literary world is made even more pronounced by the fact that several of his top aides and former Cabinet officials are writing books of their own.

Click on the link for the full article

Moving the goal posts again, Mike Lindell says Trump will be president in ‘6 months’

In an interview with Rolling Stone, MyPillow CEO and pro-Trump conspiracy theorist Mike Lindell once again kicked the can down the road regarding Donald Trump alleged return to the White House.

According to Lindell, by the end of the year, the 2020 election will be overturned and Trump will be reinstated as president.

“Six months from now, Trump will be our real president and our country will be heading toward its greatest rebirth in history,” he told the magazine in a piece that was published Monday.

Lindell’s new goalpost contradicts past claims he made where he said Trump would be reinstated by August.

Lindell told Rolling Stone that the actual vote tally in 2020 was “80 million to 68 million” in favor of Trump and will be revealed when all 50 states conduct vote audits like the one currently taking place in Maricopa County, Arizona. In reality, Biden won 81,283,098 votes, or 51.3 percent of the votes cast.

• Haha 2

as stupid as Lindell sounds. Why is Rolling Stone giving him a platform? As much as I think it's stupid for CNN to have John Bolton on, this is 10x worse.

edit: I get they want to cover these rallies because it's a trainwreck of lies. Still, this isn't breaking some news that nobody knows about yet. "Diamond and Sulk: A Weekend With Mike Lindell and the MAGA Zombies -In a small Wisconsin town, the gang reunited to keep the MAGA 2020 dream alive. There were … some hiccups" while a funny title. Even giving them the publicity to rip of them is played out.

Edited by @SkinsGoldPants
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

as stupid as Lindell sounds. Why is Rolling Stone giving him a platform? As much as I think it's stupid for CNN to have John Bolton on, this is 10x worse.

Crazy sells:

Why Mike Lindell Can’t Stop

One day in mid-May, after a rally in South Dakota to promote his new website, Mike Lindell, the pillow magnate and indefatigable election-conspiracy promoter, barreled into his company headquarters, sat himself down at a long table in a conference room he uses as a makeshift office and slid a dropper under his tongue.

The dropper was full of oleandrin, a plant extract that he touts—alarmingly, to scientists—as both a preventative and “miracle” cure for Covid-19. He squeezed.

“Look at this … I can never get the virus,” he said, near the beginning of the roughly six hours I spent with him over two days at MyPillow. “It’s impossible for me to get it.”

Lindell is 59, with the frenzied energy of an auctioneer, a lock of hair he alternately combs back or lets flop down in front of his forehead, and an assertive mustache that evokes a mid-1980s Mike Ditka. He speaks loudly and nonstop—“You need to listen,” he says—about oleandrin, in whose development Lindell has a business interest; about pillows; and about his absolute certainty that cyberattacks threw the November election to Joe Biden. Two assistants sat with us in his office, while MyPillow executives flowed in and out when he yelled for them, or waited to catch his attention from halfway through the door. He was often on his phone, in a series of conversations that at times could leave unclear who exactly he was speaking to.

A former crack addict and born-again Christian, Lindell says God has given him a platform—“the voice,” he says—to help people see “one of the biggest miracles in history unfold,” which means saving democracy by overturning the results of the 2020 presidential vote and handing the White House back to its rightful occupant, Donald Trump. Starting the week of the election, he has pushed this idea relentlessly and seemingly at every level of American politics: He met with Trump at the White House in mid-January, shortly before Trump left office; he offered MyPillow customers a discount code, “FightForTrump.” He founded a website, called Frank, that has served as a clearinghouse for election conspiracy disinformation. And on Saturday in Wisconsin, he held an all-star rally of Trump-megaphone celebrities, including Diamond and Silk, Dinesh D’Souza and Charlie Kirk. Trump himself appeared “live,” via video, over a Jumbotron.

Lindell travels constantly—where, he won’t say—staying mostly away from home because he says he fears for his safety. 

Click on the link for the full story

8 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Speculation is that Penske is a big Trump n GOP supporter while being funded by the Saudis. Rolling Stone aint what it usta be.

https://hillreporter.com/the-demise-of-rolling-stone-96880

point.jpg?w=783&ssl=1

• Sad 1

The man who keeps hanging 'Trump Won' banners at baseball games says Trump told him to do it

A man who keeps hanging "Trump Won" banners at MLB stadiums said Donald Trump told him to do it.

Dion Cini, an avid Trump supporter, has been ejected from multiple MLB games this year for unfurling "Trump Won" banners over the upper decks. He records his interactions with security and uploads the footage to Twitter and YouTube.

Cini said he originally hung a "Trump 2020" banner at Yankee Stadium in July 2018, and the stunt earned him the former president's praise. Cini said Trump has reached out to him multiple times since then to thank him and encourage him to keep doing it.

"After I did Yankee Stadium three years ago, which is Trump's favorite stadium, he called, and he tweeted, and he Instagrammed, and he said, 'Thank you, please don't stop,'" Cini told Insider. "I've interacted with the Trump family multiple times. I'm not directly part of the Trump Organization, but they know who I am, they know what I'm doing, and they like it."

Trump and Donald Trump Jr. each made public Instagram posts thanking Cini for his banner stunt in 2018.

My first thought was that pipe-hitter was inspired by the Gimp scene in Pulp Fiction. Which would be awesomely tone-deaf, since Ving Rhames is specifically focused on torturing white supremacist, confederate Klan-boys. 

image.jpeg.dc7a100b680d9f71bf0e22e15994da40.jpeg

• Haha 1

Watching Biden Meet Putin Was ‘The Real Moment’ Trump Realized He Wasn’t President Anymore: NYT’s Haberman

New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman told CNN on Thursday that former President Donald Trump seems to be finally accepting that he’s no longer president six months after leaving office.

In particular, Haberman said that Trump and his allies came to grips with this fact while watching President Joe Biden meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Switzerland this week.

“This is the event that underscored for people around Trump and the former president himself the fact that he’s not president anymore,” she said. “This was the kind of event on the world stage, getting enormous attention, that he really enjoyed, that he saw as one of the trappings of the office that he thought spoke to a sense of power and strength… it was the real moment of, ‘Oh, someone else is president and not Donald Trump.'”

Host John Berman noted that Trump this week has seemed particularly needy for positive affirmation.

“His organization sent an email around yesterday telling everybody he’s more popular than ever before, he’s the leader of the Republican Party,” Berman said. “It really seems to matter to him.”

Click on the link for the video

--------------------------

‘We didn’t win.’ Trump appears to admit Biden won election in Fox News interview

More than seven months after the 2020 election, former President Donald Trump appeared to admit his defeat on Wednesday.

In an interview with Sean Hannity on Fox News, Trump said the results of the 2020 election were “shocking.” President Joe Biden won the election with 306 electoral votes to Trump’s 232, but the results continue to be disputed.

“We got them by surprise in ‘16, and in ‘20 we did much better than we did in ‘16,” Trump told Hannity. “Shockingly, we were supposed to win easily at 64 million votes and we got 75 million votes. We didn’t win, but let’s see what happens on that. The whole thing was shocking.”

Click on the link for more