Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Washington Redskins Trey Quinn WR SMU

Wildbunny

10 hours ago, bird_1972 said:

Let's not get too carried away :)

IT'S THE OFFSEASON LET US GET CARRIED AWAY. :rofl89:

One thing I am 10000000% certain of is Quinn won't be Terrell Pryor. Might not even make the team, but he won't be TP. 

Damn that dude got his one contract though. Social media influence is real. 

Buried at the end of that video is a really good point - the idea that Quinn could become Smith’s favorite target in the near future.  Decent size/speed/burst and pretty good YAC, but more importantly, great hands and great route running.  He could become Smith’s go to guy in short-medium situations because he’ll be trusted to make the play vs man or zone.  

Last thing, I love that he knows how to use his gears... helps make up for lackluster burst/speed.  

I’ve changed my mind on him - he could well be our starting slot receiver his 2nd year.  

Was listening to the Friday Cooley show today and was surprised to hear him gush about TQ. He even went so far as to say that he guarenteed that TQ made the final 53. That’s the first time I’ve ever heard someone say something about the last pick of any draft like that. That would be a huge surprise to me and indicate a massive steal for them. Hope CC is right 

5 hours ago, skinny21 said:

Curious your impression of him as an LSU alum - how he played, why he left, etc.  

He had a terrible game against Bama that shook his confidence for the rest of his freshman season and into his sophomore season. Miles stopped trusting him in the lineup. Before that Bama game he was lights out and our best short-distance receiver. The future was bright for him. Google Trey Quinn Ole Miss crowd surfing. The fans loved him here but yeah that Bama game ruined him here. He turned out to be the receiver we saw flashes of his freshman year at SMU. He’s a great route runner and if he has reliable hands, he’ll be an excellent addition to this team.

9 minutes ago, BayouBrave86 said:

if he has reliable hands, he’ll be an excellent addition to this team.

On my phone so can’t copy the tweet properly, but according to PFF:

WR Trey Quinn "had the lowest drop rate in the nation among receivers with at least 100 targets in 2017, dropping only two of 116 catchable passes" 
- 2018 @PFF NFL Draft Guide

On 5/20/2018 at 10:12 PM, bobandweave said:

Was listening to the Friday Cooley show today and was surprised to hear him gush about TQ. He even went so far as to say that he guarenteed that TQ made the final 53...

I feel he'll make the 53. He puts some soft touch to those catches.

1 hour ago, SWFLSkins said:

I never wrote that one last year, lol. 

well Trey Quin could write one last year, right now!...its some kinda quantum entangled einstein paradox power he has...or is that just what I'm smokin...

Cali gif take me outta here

giphy.gif

Thank you...ummm, which ways the exit?

8 hours ago, Stefanskins said:

well Trey Quin could write one last year, right now!...its some kinda quantum entangled einstein paradox power he has...or is that just what I'm smokin...

Cali gif take me outta here

Thank you...ummm, which ways the exit?

Build your own.....

:bye: 

On 5/24/2018 at 5:06 PM, Wildbunny said:

Trey Quinn has taken BHRBN by storm today...

Can #TreyQuinnSZN surpass Cult of Colt?

Only history will tell us...

I hope the Dude makes the team, the Redskins have needed somebody with his energy and the fans enthusiasm it will bring. Plus the Hashtag will live on.  

Archived