Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is There a 2017 Injury Update Thread? If Not, Voila! Now We Have One

kleese

4 hours ago, GoDeep81 said:

Saw where AP was out for Arizona.. "Thank you football gods"  But to counter, today they said Zach Brown is now out for us. "**** you football gods"

Life of a Redskin fan.. :wacko:

I thought i saw a post on here earlier today saying it was Zach Vigil that was out and not Zach Brown. 

Interesting? Not sure that would be the adequate term.

Hopefully both Peterson are out for the Cards, otherwise, it would have been a looooooooooooooong day.

Having Spaight and Vigil as both starting LBs might turn into a blood bath sadly and could make Blaine Gabbert HoF look a like really.  Our DL is already worned out, now we don't even have a decent middle D with Nicholson out as well...

We're gonna have a huge hole in the middle of our D.

Yea, they said Brown's out with injuries, plus illness. So, I definitely get it, but if they're packing it in on the D side, I hope they give some consideration to the guys hurting on the O as well.. Especially Pro-bowl caliber guys with knee and ankle type injuries, if ya know what I mean.. It'd be "fun" to win a couple games here down the stretch, but I don't really put it as a priority at this point. I guess Im just gun shy after seeing Robert play on a bad knee..

Archived