Extremeskins

2017 Raiders Look-a-Like Thread

Dan T.

I stole this one

Davis

mark-davis.jpg

Addams Family Values Uncle Fester

CvAjjoHVUAAiiAs.jpg

My theory is that he has some subconscious impulse to have his hair like that from a time when he thought Paul Revere and the Raiders were a super groovy band with awesome haircuts, also Raiders in the name. 

Paul Revere

A-423786-1363372710-7354.jpeg.jpg

19 hours ago, Dan T. said:

A guy dressed just like that - with the two skulls on shoulder pads - sat in front of me at Fed Ex during a Raiders game several years ago.  Mostly good natured heckling ensued. My opening line to him - "Hey which one of you three is the brains of the operation?"

>> I think they were last here in 2005.  We skipped a home cycle with the Raiders when the league decided that NFC East/AFC West teams should not fly across the country twice a year to play each other.  I think they swapped out our home game vs. the Raiders for a home game with KC in 2013.

BTW, I was at the game too.  In the fourth quarter, we moved down behind the Raiders bench.  Randy Moss had started playing for them that year and the previous year he was with Minn.  During our game with Minn in 2004, he left the field before the game ended, so I started riding him.  I kept yelling:  "Hey Moss, you better leave now if you want to beat the traffic" and stuff to that effect.  He eventually made the 2 finger peace sign and I let it go.

https://www.thoughtco.com/randy-moss-antics-1335699

2004 - Moss also made negative news in 2004 for leaving the field with two seconds left in a loss to the Washington Redskins. Team leaders Matt Birk and Daunte Culpepper confronted Moss in the locker room after the game.

During a behind the scenes tour of the security operations, I asked which team had the worst behaved fans.  Almost all of the security employees said Philly, but the guy in charge said the Raiders (and this was probably around 2013 or 2014).

Archived