Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official 2017 Game Day Thread

zCommander

There was this absolute feeling of joy and relief when Sean dove in to the endzone vs Philly in 2005 that I know Redskins fans felt everywhere after we had not been in playoffs since 1999.

That's what the Poor Bills fans must feel right now with that last down. Poor them. They had to wait almost 20 years to go back to playoffs.

20 minutes ago, FS#21 said:

There was this absolute feeling of joy and relief when Sean dove in to the endzone vs Philly in 2005 that I know Redskins fans felt everywhere after we had not been in playoffs since 1999.

That's what the Poor Bills fans must feel right now with that last down. Poor them. They had to wait almost 20 years to go back to playoffs.

Next week you'll have four teams playing that haven't been for quite a while.......the Bills, the Rams (2004), the Jags (2007) and the Titans (2008).

Net points for the season of playoff-bound teams

Buffalo Bills: -57

Tennessee Titans: -22

Net points for non-playoff teams

Baltimore Ravens: +92

LA Chargers: +83

I dunno, something about this doesn't really sit right with me. I think net points should count for more than just a distant tie breaker. I'm not sure what, but I think it should count for more than it does. Btw these teams were all vying for the same 2 WC spots, so it' not like any of them got in via weak divisions or anything.

Really, guys? No playoff game discussion?? You all must be fun at parties ?? i mean i know it’s not the most exciting game of the playoffs but it’s still the playoffs :) 

with that being said, go titans!! I think the chiefs will win this easily though, which wouldn’t make me mad. It is nice to see orakpo getting a playoff game again though :) 

6 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Really, guys? No playoff game discussion?? You all must be fun at parties ?? i mean i know it’s not the most exciting game of the playoffs but it’s still the playoffs :) 

with that being said, go titans!! I think the chiefs will win this easily though, which wouldn’t make me mad. It is nice to see orakpo getting a playoff game again though :) 

This is Rak's first playoff game isn't it? He was injured in 2012 and didn't play in the "game that shall not be mentioned."

Archived