Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

12 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

God doesnt hate gays, people do.

Bible says a lot of things, but if it was that simple, we wouldnt be having this conversation.

As a PK, I wholeheartedly, without a doubt,  approve this ****in message. 

ASF would back me a thousand times over...can anyone tell me if he's okay? I was hospitalized when he left, and I need his help. 

Just now, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Pete seemed to indicate he leaned that way as well. At least i think it was pete, but once of them said that you only get china to agree by saying they’re people are gonna die too, i thought that was him... so now i’m not sure.

Not as hardcore as Biden, I'm sure Pete is okay with some, many are, but way Biden threatened them, no one is going to join him on that, it validates Trumps way of forcing China to the negotiating table.

bernie annoys me when he play like he's woody guthrie too hard...like he's some struggling-income dude like "all the regular people" when he keeps going after mike for being rich and if you're that rich you're immoral and the enemy (dems need to lose that 'wealth' purity test, too)

bernie has tons of money compared to many people i know and i've lived poor at extended  times in my own life...he's a millionaire....spend a little less time on your preachy class-warfare soapbox bernie...

1 minute ago, Jumbo said:

bernie annoys me when he play like he's woody guthrie too hard...like he's some struggling-income dude like "all the regular people" when he keeps going after mike for being rich and if you're that rich you're immoral and the enemy (dems need to lose that 'wealth' purity test, too)

bernie has tons of money compared to many people i know and i've lived poor at extended  times in my own life...he's a millionaire....spend a little less time on your preachy class-warfare soapbox bernie...

It's not fair, hes been a public servant making 6 figures for a while now, I dont expect him to be poor.

Hes attacking people with more money then him and what they do with it and how it costs the rest of us money.

Archived