No Excuses

UniteTheRight White Nationalist Demonstrations in Charlottesville

Recommended Posts

What will be interesting to me is how this is handled at Hershey Park. Every year I've been there, they use the OK hand gesture as a means of communication between the person who starts the ride and the person checking for safety as people get in the ride's seats. I wonder if it'll change this summer. I noticed it last year and was wondering how much longer it'll be until they have to change the gesture.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hope she had some nice big rings on.

 

~Bang 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol, people are reaching the event horizon of diplomacy in the face of bigotry. Lot more racist white people who seem to think nothing is going to happen to them when they do this to minorities, are gonna start catching more ass whoopings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 5/15/2019 at 5:01 AM, FunkedUp said:

 

Oh no, now Stephen Fry is now a White Supremacist

 

https://twitter.com/stephenfry/status/1127844934734700545

 

 

Not that this deserved a response but I've been gone 2 weeks. 😁

 

The a-ok sign like Fry used here isn't the same as the one co-opted by supremicist wingnut magatards and wasn't being used for the same reason. The intent was clear and spelled out clearly and to be frank, Fry was silly to even have to explain it. The fact that he did so further eradicated any silly take some people might have had on it...but I see that was originally lost of one of you.

 

Nice try. Not really. 

 

Ugh edited because of fat thumbs. 

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/24/2019 at 8:21 PM, The Evil Genius said:

 

Not that this deserved a response but I've been gone 2 weeks. 😁

 

The a-ok sign like Fry used here isn't the same as the one co-opted by supremicist wingnut magatards and wasn't being used for the same reason. The intent was clear and spelled out clearly and to be frank, Fry was silly to even have to explain it. The fact that he did so further eradicated any silly take some people might have had on it...but I see that was originally lost of one of you.

So what you are saying is, "Ok signs for me, but not for thee." Where thee are those who hold different opinions than you, aka White Supremacist. 

 

I would suggest that Fry's explanation wasn't silly but rather futile. He was pointing the finger at the totalitarianistic PC community's efforts to stifle free expression, not Neo-Nazis. He was on target, but the target perceived itself unassailable. My guess is that if you read a bit of Fry's work you would see that, or surmise he is a Gay Neo-Nazi. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FunkedUp said:

So what you are saying is, "Ok signs for me, but not for thee." Where thee are those who hold different opinions than you, aka White Supremacist. 

 

So what you are saying is it's it's terrible the way people are condemning openly White Supremacists and Nazis merely because they're openly White Supremacists and Nazis. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Larry said:

 

So what you are saying is it's it's terrible the way people are condemning openly White Supremacists and Nazis merely because they're openly White Supremacists and Nazis. 

 

Your complicit support for unequal rights to freedom of expression is what I find terrible. But continue to wrap yourself in that warm cloak of self-righteousness. Your fighting Nazis, and the ends justify the means, 👌?

Edited by FunkedUp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, FunkedUp said:

 

Your complicit support for unequal rights to freedom of expression is what I find terrible. But continue to wrap yourself in that warm cloak of self-righteousness. Your fighting Nazis, and the ends justify the means, 👌?

Actually yeah when *you’re* fighting Nazis the ends do justify the means. Thought this was common knowledge. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

 

What kind? Im partial to Orville Redenbacher

 

Cracker Jacks, lately.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

 

What kind? Im partial to Orville Redenbacher

 

I am partial to the Orwell Redenbacher, do you have any 1984 vintage to share? I promise not to hand gesture crime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

We fight the biggest war in history against fascism just so the fascists can have equal rights among those who defeated them?

 

In this regard, there are four types of people right now.

those who know what Nazis are and what they stand for and are willing to fight them again, 

those who know what Nazis are and what they stand for and are willing to fight FOR those ideals again,

morons who pretend their right to be fascists is something any decent person should ever stand for,

and utter idiots who don't understand any of it, but think it's all just fine anyway because they are too stupid to do anything but follow the herd.


**** that, and **** them.

 

 

 

~Bang

 

Edited by Bang
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, FunkedUp said:

Your complicit support for unequal rights to freedom of expression is what I find terrible.

 

So stop imagining it.  (I'm giving you credit for imagining it, as opposed to knowingly falsely claiming it.)  

 

(Oh, and while you're at it, stop performing the action that you're falsely attributing to others, too.)  

 

Far as I'm aware, not one person in this thread has suggested that Nazis don;t have equal rights of expression.  (And I'm absolutely certain that I haven't.  The fact that the ACLU occasionally stands for freedom of expression for groups like Nazis and NAMBLA wasn't exactly the reason why I recently re-joined.  But it is one example of what I see as a moral position I support.)  

 

However, while Nazis absolutely do have a right to reveal that they're Nazis, there's no rule saying that the rest of society needs to respect their opinions.  The rest of society has the right to express contempt and ridicule them.  

 

just like they have the right to laugh at (or express contempt for) people who come into message boards to express, in writing, how unfair it is that the big, bad, boogyman of ****PC!!!!**** is picking on the poor widdle Nazis and White Supremicists, simply because they "hold different opinions from you".  

 

8 minutes ago, Bang said:

We fight the biggest war in history against fascism just so the fascists can have equal rights among those who defeated them?

 

That's America.  

 

(And yes, it's one of the good things about America.  Dare I say, one of the things that made us Great?)

Edited by Larry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Larry said:

 

So stop imagining it.  (I'm giving you credit for imagining it, as opposed to knowingly falsely claiming it.)  

 

(Oh, and while you're at it, stop performing the action that you're falsely attributing to others, too.)  

 

 

👌, I will take what you say in good faith. But I think you are all virtue signalling Fascist. 

 

And do me a favour, keep the machetes away from Bang. I hate to lose my hand while supporting mental health awareness. 👌

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.