Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

Hoekstra was selected by a faction of state party activists to replace Kristina Karamo, whose financial decisions and fundraising abilities had drawn wide criticism. But Karamo had refused to leave the post, arguing that she was not removed in accordance with party by-laws. The result had been a confusing stalemate, with both Hoekstra and Karamo claiming to be the chair.

• Haha 2

On 2/12/2024 at 8:13 PM, Jumbo said:

McCain choosing Palin was a big deal. It was a precursor to me of what was to become the maga world. I knew McCain didn't want her and it was sad to me that to have a chance he rightfully believed he had no choice but to accept the party bosses demanding  it. He compromised himself and he was one of my favorite republicans. She's such a  poor specimen. 

ah yes, the good ole tea party which was just the precursor for maga. Wasnt extreme enough so they had to go full maga. 

image.jpeg.fa95ca1b6b1146750a60c17b9c84ac5a.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, Larry said:

Proposed amendment:

... and the men who knocked them up. 

No, see, you misunderstand. The point is for these politicians to be able to publicly slut-shame their mistresses (or use this to "encourage" them to use birth control properly so they don't have to be bothered worrying about it) without getting their own names dragged through the mud. In fact, you may have just reminded them to add the addendum to protect the names of the poor, innocent men who had nothing to do with these evil Jezebels murdering these men's unwanted offspring.