Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

He...smeared **** on a day care center? As if we needed any more proof that there's literally nothing that can disqualify a Republican from running for office nowadays.

Also, I found this part of the article interesting, when he was talking about selling narcotics: "I was sick fighting cancer, and I got myself in trouble,” Viso told the Globe. “I had to sell my pain medications to pay for my health insurance.”

So...I assume that means he's for universal health insurance?

That or he was just lying his ass off about why he was dealing drugs. He's a Republican and his mouth was moving, which is a dead giveaway.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, mistertim said:

He...smeared **** on a day care center? As if we needed any more proof that there's literally nothing that can disqualify a Republican from running for office nowadays.

Also, I found this part of the article interesting, when he was talking about selling narcotics: "I was sick fighting cancer, and I got myself in trouble,” Viso told the Globe. “I had to sell my pain medications to pay for my health insurance.”

So...I assume that means he's for universal health insurance?

That or he was just lying his ass off about why he was dealing drugs. He's a Republican and his mouth was moving, which is a dead giveaway.

Kinda sounds like the "men" as he puts it, who were working for him at the time, were illegally parking probably in a drop-off pickup zone for a day care. Why else would he complain about them getting tickets? It's not like a daycare can write you a parking ticket. Scumbags. 

"Viso had a dispute with the day care center, which was next to his business, and he told the Globe that day care employees “harassed my men every day. They had cars ticketed every time my men parked on a side street.”"

Edited by CobraCommander
  • Like 3

47 minutes ago, CobraCommander said:

Kinda sounds like the "men" as he puts it, who were working for him at the time, were illegally parking probably in a drop-off pickup zone for a day care. Why else would he complain about them getting tickets? It's not like a daycare can write you a parking ticket. Scumbags. 

"Viso had a dispute with the day care center, which was next to his business, and he told the Globe that day care employees “harassed my men every day. They had cars ticketed every time my men parked on a side street.”"

The fact that he even tried to give an excuse for literally smearing feces on a day care center is wild. As if anyone is going to read that and say "Ohh! Well in that case...totally understandable."

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, mistertim said:

The fact that he even tried to give an excuse for literally smearing feces on a day care center is wild. As if anyone is going to read that and say "Ohh! Well in that case...totally understandable."

Yeah that's the thing, it wouldn't surprise me if he had a legitimate gripe. 

Now you're just the guy who smeared poop on a day care center, and nobody will believe you or defend you. Way to go. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dfitzo53 said:

Yeah that's the thing, it wouldn't surprise me if he had a legitimate gripe. 

Now you're just the guy who smeared poop on a day care center, and nobody will believe you or defend you. Way to go. 

Actually, I feel like you and I may both be under (over?) estimating Republican voters.

There is no bottom, remember. They'll vote for him even if he showed up and rubbed **** directly onto their own kids. (Little **** deserved it)
They can spin that as a man fed up with his rights being trampled by (insert any ethnicities other than white working in or attending the daycare) and decided to take a stand. 
Trump would've done it, and he'd have done it using imperial Trumpian Feces from his own diaper, which coincidentally WILL restore eyesight to the blind and cure dropsy.
So there. He was trying to help.

~Bang

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, mistertim said:

Actually, I feel like you and I may both be under (over?) estimating Republican voters.

Man I totally forgot what thread this is and that the guy is a candidate. 

If he smeared **** on their kids' daycare, they'd want his head. Since he is running with an R next to his name, they'll jump through any hoop to justify it. 

1 minute ago, dfitzo53 said:

Man I totally forgot what thread this is and that the guy is a candidate. 

If he smeared **** on their kids' daycare, they'd want his head. Since he is running with an R next to his name, they'll jump through any hoop to justify it. 

All he has to say is "I smeared feces on a daycare to trigger the libs" and the Republican base would 100% support him.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bang said:

There is no bottom, remember. They'll vote for him even if he showed up and rubbed **** directly onto their own kids. (Little **** deserved it)
They can spin that as a man fed up with his rights being trampled by (insert any ethnicities other than white working in or attending the daycare) and decided to take a stand. 
Trump would've done it, and he'd have done it using imperial Trumpian Feces from his own diaper, which coincidentally WILL restore eyesight to the blind and cure dropsy.
So there. He was trying to help.

~Bang

Bonus points for using dropsy.

• Haha 4

'Incompetent' or criminal? Even Republicans are calling for a legislative audit over AR gov’s $19,000 lectern

A Republican state senator in Arkansas requested an audit of his own party’s governor, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, over the purchase of a $19,000 lectern with a state credit card, the Associated Press reports.

“From my experience, where we’re at with this particular thing is we need to allow legislative audit go in,” Republican Sen. Jimmy Hickey told the AP. “Everyone knows them, they do their work, they’re very thorough and then they produce a detailed report that comes to the Legislature through an open committee.”

The panel will convene next week to review the “purchase of the lectern,” the AP reports, which was “bought in June for $19,029.25.” In August, the Arkansas Republican Party “reimbursed the state” for the purchase, the report adds.

According to the AP, Hickey is also asking “for an audit of all matters regarding security and travel records for the governor or her office that were retroactively made confidential by the law she signed last month.”

As ABC News reported last month, Sanders overhauled the state’s Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and “[broadened] what security details from the governor's travel and other constitutional officers' are exempt from the law.”

Little Rock, AR attorney Matt Campbell, who filed the FOIA lawsuit against the state, told the AP the issue is larger than a lectern — and is instead a question of whether Sanders’ office is “incompetent” or engaged in “actual criminality.”

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 1

She only bought it because they were out of them at Hobby Lobby.

People complain, but she TRIED to get one for only 49.95, and it said "Bless This House" on the front.
They didn't have one, so they went with Plan B.

~Dang

• Haha 5

You know you ****ed up when you're the Republican governor of one of the reddest states in the country and even other Republicans there are saying you might be a crook.

Also: "According to the AP, Hickey is also asking “for an audit of all matters regarding security and travel records for the governor or her office that were retroactively made confidential by the law she signed last month.”

Oh yeah, signing a law that intentionally limits everyone's right to know what you're up to is totally not sus at all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 2

Killing your constituents and supporters, a winning strategy:

How red-state politics are shaving years off American lives

Mike Czup unspooled the hose to wash his hearse. It was time to pick up the body of yet another neighbor who had died in the prime of life.

Since he started working at 15 in the funeral business, Czup has seen plenty of tragedies. But the 52-year-old said he's still coming to grips with a disturbing fact about the bodies he washes, embalms and entombs: About a quarter of the people he buries are younger than him, as residents in this once-thriving coal town are dying earlier and earlier.

In the past six months, Czup has arranged the funerals of a 37-year-old killed by complications from diabetes, a 54-year-old killed by lung disease and a 54-year-old killed by a stroke, among many others who died prematurely.

Too often, they're leaving young children behind. Czup's taken to bringing a PlayStation 5 and buying candy before services - anything to distract.

"How long until this is me?" the funeral director wondered, noting his stress-filled 18-hour days and unhealthy diet.

Ashtabula's problems are Ohio's problems - and in large part, America's problems.

Americans are more likely to die before age 65 than residents of similar nations, despite living in a country that spends substantially more per person on health care than its peers.

Many of those early deaths can be traced to decisions made years ago by local and state lawmakers over whether to implement cigarette taxes, invest in public health or tighten seat-belt regulations, among other policies, an examination by The Washington Post found. States' politics - and their resulting policies - are shaving years off American lives.

Ashtabula's problems stand out compared with two nearby counties - Erie, Pa., and Chautauqua, N.Y. All three communities, which ring picturesque Lake Erie and are a short drive from each other, have struggled economically in recent decades as industrial jobs withered - conditions that contribute toward rising midlife mortality, research shows. None is a success story when it comes to health. But Ashtabula residents are much more likely to die young, especially from smoking, diabetes-related complications or motor vehicle accidents, than people living in its sister counties in Pennsylvania and New York, states that have adopted more stringent public health measures.

That pattern held true during the coronavirus pandemic, when Ashtabula residents died of covid at far higher rates than people in Chautauqua and Erie.

The differences around Lake Erie reflect a steady national shift in how public health decisions are being made and who's making them.

• Like 1

Texas speaker condemns conservative PAC leader for hosting white supremacist Nick Fuentes

House Speaker Dade Phelan strongly condemned the leader of a major conservative PAC and demanded that elected officials return money they received from the group, one day after The Texas Tribune reported that it had recently hosted well-known white supremacist Nick Fuentes.

"This (is) not just a casual misstep,” Phelan said in a statement. “It’s indicative of the moral, political rot that has been festering in a certain segment of our party for far too long. Anti-Semitism, bigotry and Hitler apologists should find no sanctuary in the Republican party. Period. We cannot – and must not – tolerate the tacit endorsement of such vile ideologies.”

But Ken Paxton is OK.

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1

14 minutes ago, China said:

But Ken Paxton is OK.

Not in Dade Phelan's eyes...he lead the impeachment of Paxton and was disappointed when he was acquitted. He has been getting heat from Paxton and Trump and their cronies to resign, and they plan on supporting whoever runs against him.

Edited by Califan007 The Constipated
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1