RedskinsMayne

Just now, No Excuses said:

Good reason to reject them all. 

"Everyone is equal in Gods eyes but here's a list of everyone who is inferior" 

DPRK rejected them all and they are the most racist nation on earth

Humans gonna human

11 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Hinduism maybe

One of the most underrerported things of the past year was a pro Trump ad campaign on Indian TV channels where he attempted to speak Hindi.

I don't know how we will ever recover from this.

Its not a huge part of the American Indian community, but there are plenty of Hindu bigots in the US. 

The current government in India is essentially a Hindu extremist group that could give two ****s about minority rights.

37 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Black on black crime statistics. Tell me these ignorant ass conservatives understand this one please. 

If you're trying to say that conservatives, as a group, have their own issues with understanding stats then you'll get no argument out of me.

Stats, economics, and general science would be at the top of my list of shortcomings by the concervatives.

Probably empathy too.

I was talking about the liberals though. The problems are remarkably similarly, just centered around the issues differently.

It turns out favoring echo chambers and clinging to one's opinions (or forming your opinion first, then finding arguments that support it) isn't exclusive to any one ideology...

As to your point, in my experience liberals don't understand crime statistics in black communities either.

1 minute ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

'99 through the fall of '01.  Couldn't take it anymore when these privileged asshole kids were saying that America deserved it on 9/11.   

Same time as me at Greensboro College. You shoulda come over. We were less about saying America got what it deserved  on 9/11 and more into drinking beer, smoking weed, and playing NCAA Football on PlayStation.

3 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Same time as me at Greensboro College. You shoulda come over. We were less about saying America got what it deserved  on 9/11 and more into drinking beer, smoking weed, and playing NCAA Football on PlayStation.

Didn't know much about it.  Honestly, I went the complete opposite route, GMU.  Big state school where no one cared about anything.  Guilford was the weirdest ****ing place ever.  Athletes were looked down upon, hippies with social agendas ruled the roost.  

Ah, the good ole conflation of intolerance of people for things inherent to a person (race, gender, creed), and intolerance of people for being intolerant.

Jeff Sessions is a racist asshole, intolerant of black people because they're black.

I'm intolerant of him because of his intolerance towards blacks.

If he stopped being intolerant towards black people, I'd stop being intolerant towards him.  Those two forms of intolerance are very very different.  He can change his views.  The people he's intolerant of can't change their skin color.

Archived