Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What percentage of white people are racist?

BornaSkinsFan83

18 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I spoke clearly and listed multiple current examples.

Stop being defensive. Do you really not know me?  I'm actually trying to understand what you're saying.

3 minutes ago, grego said:

Stop being defensive. Do you really not know me?  I'm actually trying to understand what you're saying.

I'd like to expand the definition of racism to include "knowingly supporting racist ideologies and practices without acknowledging them as such".  States rights, Trump Wall, War on Drugs, etc...

What percentage of black people are raysist? This is a racist topic. Everyone is racist. People who are more racist are just looking for reasons why their life sucks. 

Who cares how many people white people are racist. If you let that keep you down, then your a looser. Racist people love money. Make racist people money and they'll forget your black. Or white. Or Hindu. 

17 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I'd like to expand the definition of racism to include "knowingly supporting racist ideologies and practices without acknowledging them as such".  States rights, Trump Wall, War on Drugs, etc...

OK. I tried. 

19 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Decentralized government is not racist. That's a joke. Decentralized government is what allowed sanctuary cities to form, allowed gay marriage to become common place, and promoted the decriminalization of marijuana. You forget all the good decentralization does. 

Keeping ILLEGAL immigrants out is not racist. The only way the war on drugs could be considered raysist is if the only people with a drug problem were minorities. But, white people are winning that race with meth and heroin. 

9 minutes ago, RedskinsMayne said:

What percentage of black people are raysist? This is a racist topic. Everyone is racist. People who are more racist are just looking for reasons why their life sucks. 

Who cares how many people white people are racist. If you let that keep you down, then your a looser. Racist people love money. Make racist people money and they'll forget your black. Or white. Or Hindu. 

dylan-shock.gif

1 hour ago, Kosher Ham said:

Now racist folks...Black folks and Indian ( not native) are the most racist. White folks come in 3rd. 

Dude.  If I had a nickel for every black person I've heard say "I hate white people." :(

13 minutes ago, RedskinsMayne said:

The slaves made the plantation owners all kinds of sweet money back in the day.

2 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

The slaves made the plantation owners all kinds of sweet money back in the day.

zero relevance.. If you could still own people, you might have a point.  But, now, as a person your free to work for who ever you choose.. so...

3 minutes ago, youngchew said:

Dude.  If I had a nickel for every black person I've heard say "I hate white people." :(

Maybe its because I'm black that other black people feel comfortable confessing their hatred of white people to me.  But what they don't know until I tell 'em is I'm half Italian, so I'll never feel the same way as they do about my mom.  It's not even a superiority thing, its just frustration, resentment, and jealousy, my experience.

8 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Maybe its because I'm black that other black people feel comfortable confessing their hatred of white people to me.  But what they don't know until I tell 'em is I'm half Italian, so I'll never feel the same way as they do about my mom.  It's not even a superiority thing, its just frustration, resentment, and jealousy, my experience.

No question. Happens with white people too. And it's always troubling and extremely annoying. 

9 minutes ago, youngchew said:

But why do some black people say that? It's not "just because." like a white racist. It's because of the way we've been treated and continue to be treated.

Black people don't see white people as beneath them and don't hate white people just because of the color of their skin. There's a slew of white people that hate blacks "just because."

20 minutes ago, DM72 said:

But why do some black people say that? It's not "just because." like a white racist. It's because of the way we've been treated and continue to be treated.

Now theres a slippery slope

6 minutes ago, grego said:

Oh they're out there. 

There might be some individuals, but is there a black suprematist movement that you know of?

I think we all can spew out some white supremacist groups of the top of our heads.

1 minute ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

*Waits for someone to say the Black Panthers, which would further display their cluelessness and ignorance*

I'm sure some our putting Google into overdrive. Lol

Archived