Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

5 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Good, it's about time they go after Rohrabacher that traitor. Can't wait to see his ass indicted.

I'm not sure if this is accurate or not, but the meeting Rohrabacher was at with Manafort and Weber is coming up on the 5 year mark. There might be some sort of statute of limitations significance at 5 years. If there's something that may come out of that on Rohrabacher, it might be soon. Here's where I just read it...Grant Stern and washingtonpress.com, so I'm a little hesitant to buy into it too much. Have to think there's probably a lot more on Rohrabacher anyway.

http://washingtonpress.com/2018/02/23/mueller-just-singled-republican-congressman-unsealed-trump-russia-indictment/

46 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Kushner probably will get indicted, really soon.

Is there a link between Kushner's financial's and the group associated with Manafort's?  I hadn't suggested that was the case.  I thought the leak was that they were starting a separate investigation into Kushner (which suggest to me before they get to Kusher (if they do), you'll see some smaller fish around Kushner fall first.))

I don't think Kushner linked up with Manafort until the campaign. But that may be incorrect considering Asshole's ties to Russians and he bumped into Manafort in the past. Junior obviously feels comfortable with Russians.

Kushner and his family were focused on Chinese money, plus selling green cards and visas for investment in their real estate projects. Another reason he's being investigated.

Just now, LadySkinsFan said:

Kushner and his family were focused on Chinese money, plus selling green cards and visas for investment in their real estate projects. Another reason he's being investigated.

You mean the govt was selling green cards and visas....remind me who ran that govt?:)

15 minutes ago, twa said:

You mean the govt was selling green cards and visas....remind me who ran that govt?:)

No, after the election, Kushner's sister was over in China selling green cards and visas to the Chinese nationals for investing in the family's real estate companies. The sale would be completed after the inauguration. Plus the Trump's companies getting copyrights and licenses from the Chinese government after the election.

But you knew that because it's been well covered, but maybe not in the echo chambers you frequent.

I think Kushner will probably get tied up in the Cambridge Analytica/ Facebook targeted advertising stuff. Maybe info on voters, coordinated between the campaign and the Russian troll factory. I know the FBI was very interested in that stuff. I saw a rumor this AM that there's a few sealed indictments headed for some folks in the UK. Just a rumor from some random person though. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PeterMP said:

Is there a link between Kushner's financial's and the group associated with Manafort's?  I hadn't suggested that was the case.  I thought the leak was that they were starting a separate investigation into Kushner (which suggest to me before they get to Kusher (if they do), you'll see some smaller fish around Kushner fall first.))

I’m only responding to Kushner not getting a clearance and Rosenstein telling them.

Edited by BenningRoadSkin

I think I dreamed that Manafort's charges got dropped for prosecutorial misconduct.

That didn't actually happen, right?

I also dreamed I got a hole in my main work suit.  That dream was like the GTA IV of nightmares.  Basically real life, but slightly worse.

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

I think I dreamed that Manafort's charges got dropped for prosecutorial misconduct.

That didn't actually happen, right?

Last night I dreamed Trump pardoned Manafort. Then I had to wake Tim Kaine up in the middle of the night to tell him what was going on.