Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

14 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

Cohen better have protection because Trump's people (more likely connected to Putin) are going to come after him

I don;t really see Putin going after anybody who's messing with a Trump who's not that useful any more.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Larry said:

I don;t really see Putin going after anybody who's messing with a Trump who's not that useful any more.  

Not only that, but he is SO clumsy, it's really only a matter of time before he trips over some polonium and falls out of a window.

~Bang

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bang said:

Not only that, but he is SO clumsy, it's really only a matter of time before he trips over some polonium and falls out of a window.

~Bang

Oh, if I'm Putin, I keep Trump around.  He can still screw up the country, as a petty vindictive baby with an army of voters that the rest of the GOP has to cater to.  

5 hours ago, Larry said:

Oh, if I'm Putin, I keep Trump around.  He can still screw up the country, as a petty vindictive baby with an army of voters that the rest of the GOP has to cater to.  

Plus, since Trump is still entitled to intelligence briefings, I imagine Putin would find Trump an easy target to get information out of.

"Confident political leaders do not fear competing voices, nor commit violence against or wrongfully detain political opponents."

I guess Pompeo doesn't consider Trump a confident political leader.

Edited by China
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 1/16/2021 at 2:51 PM, China said:

Plus, since Trump is still entitled to intelligence briefings, I imagine Putin would find Trump an easy target to get information out of.

Trump isn't entitled to intelligence briefings. They were usually granted by succeeding presidents as a courtesy because they are often consulted for their opinion. Biden won't grant Trump anything other than what he's supposed to get like staff and benefits. And it's iffy if he gets those things if he's convicted in the Senate.

All Trumps and SIL should immediately lose their security clearances, forever.

Edited by LadySkinsFan

12 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

All Trumps and SIL should immediately lose their security clearances, forever.

The impression I get is that they never had them. Something to do with them continually forgetting to be honest on their disclosure forms. That Trump just ordered people to hand them classified things, anyway.