Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

I know that I occasionally feel urges for countries to make, let's say "overly dramatic gestures", over various events.  

But it seems to me that what we're seeing in London is that the Russian government literally, intentionally, decided to conduct a WMD attack, in the capitol city of a foreign country, specifically because they wanted it to be very public knowledge that they did it.  (I'm fully certain that the Kremlin could well have arranged for this guy to die via lots of deniable methods.  They chose one that could only have been done by them.  

Their country needs to suffer for this.  Not just Putin personally.  Their country.  Hopefully not some full-fledged war.  But pretty close to it.  

• Like 5

Nothing screams politicising the FBI like incurring the potential legal costs and personnel costs of firing somebody who is scheduled to retire in a few days. 

Why? The only reasons I can see to do this are to score political points. Do people really want our federal law enforcement officials to be political positions subject to political winds of the day?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Republicans will never nominate a woman as top of the ticket. The misogyny runs deep in that party. She can be second, like Palin was.

Palin would have outperformed McCain. 

• Haha 2

Just now, LadySkinsFan said:

That's a laugh! 

Palin was a light weight in intellect.

She played the populists well , a trend that has been going for a awhile now.(Obama and Trump)

add

it was because she was female...right? :ols:

Edited by twa