Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

32 minutes ago, visionary said:

Lying.

I would have no trouble at all believing this.  

I could easily see Putin helping out Bernie and Trump, while thinking "Hillary will steamroll both these idiots, but at least she won;t come into office with a tidal wave of political capital."  And then being just as shocked as the rest of us when the Idiot actually won.  

Seriously, if you were Putin, would you actually have thought "I bet I can actually make Donald Trump President"?  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Dan T. said:

I love this quote from Al Franken when he was in the Senate:

"Here's the thing you have to understand about Ted Cruz. I like Ted Cruz more than most of my other colleagues like Ted Cruz. And I hate Ted Cruz."

Apparently Ted Cruz is a dick who doesn't play well with others..  Anybody who meets him takes an almost instant dislike toward him.  But, perhaps unsurprisingly,  twa is a big fan.

Sure, take the word/opinion of a molester :ols:....everybody loved him though right?

I certainly don't play well with others at times,for good reason.

Just now, Predicto said:

Sometimes who hates ya speaks well of you. :ols: 

add

not even the Russians like him....just to stay on topic

Just now, LadySkinsFan said:

I can't wait to retire him from the Senate.

Gonna put him on the court are we?

I'd pay to see that.:rofl89:

Edited by twa

Just now, Springfield said:

So either Mueller is gonna bridge this to the Trump camp and totally **** him or it ends here and Trump was just a lucky beneficiary of the Russians trying to **** up America.

A lucky beneficiary of facing Hilldog at least, great choice btw

Aside from the vast misinformation that the Russians spread to likely Hillary voters to convince them not to vote or to vote for 3rd party.  Might have even worked on me I guess.

What misinformation?

That she lied?

That she subverted rules?

That she exposed her self to compromization?

That she gamed the primary with the help of the DNC?

Tell me what lies the Ruskies spread to bring her overconfident ass down....I need a laugh

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Springfield said:

So either Mueller is gonna bridge this to the Trump camp and totally **** him or it ends here and Trump was just a lucky beneficiary of the Russians trying to **** up America.

I don't think there's enough luck in the universe, and karma certainly ain't helping him.

Steve Bannon sand for 20 hours.  Rick Gates is about to plea.  Flynn got a sweetheart deal.  Add in the meetings with Russians, the emails with Russians, the contacts with Russians, etc. etc.

Mueller knows enough to pinpoint specific Russians involved in this.  This is the tip of the iceberg.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, twa said:

What misinformation?

That she lied?

That she subverted rules?

That she exposed her self to compromization?

That she gamed the primary with the help of the DNC?

Tell me what lies the Ruskies spread to bring her overconfident ass down....I need a laugh

You know how to read. Right?

https://assets.bwbx.io/documents/users/iqjWHBFdfxIU/rwUFGxaf6nlA/v0

:ols:

that is what killed Hilldebeast's last run?

The indictments also state forcefully that despite their social media efforts, which ranged from creative to clumsy, the Russians had no impact on the election results.

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein announced those findings in a flat monotone that belied their significance.

“There is no allegation in this indictment that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity,” he said. “There is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election.”

https://nypost.com/2018/02/16/russian-indictments-prove-trump-won-fair-and-square/?utm_campaign=applenews&utm_medium=inline&utm_source=applenews

8 hours ago, Springfield said:

it ends here and Trump was just a lucky beneficiary of the Russians trying to **** up America.

I suspect that this is probably close to the truth in terms of collusion - although I do think there are some financial ties and activity Trump is VERY keen to see left untouched. However Trumps ego just can’t accept that his ‘win’ is tainted. Hence the obstruction. It’s always the cover up which gets them ...

Its the obstruction which does not end here.

7 minutes ago, twa said:

Not making an allegation is not the same as saying something did not happen. I would think it would be practically impossible to calculate what impact the Russian misinformation did have. It’s frankly laughable to suggest it had no impact though. 

Trump won Florida by circa 1%. It did not need many votes to be influenced to impact that result as an example.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, twa said:

Just pointing out, your quote does not say that the AG declared all Americans innocent. (That's what the piece's author was pushing). The AG declared that there were no charges against Americans in this indictment.