Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

On 2/3/2018 at 7:34 PM, visionary said:

Here's a youtube vid of him speaking in Russia in July, 2016. It's pretty dull, but towards the two minute mark, he explains how he's there as a private citizen, and not to take his comments as a reflection of other people or organizations that he may be working with at the present time. He also talks about having been there in a similar capacity over the past decade. He goes on, touting investor-class actions of Russian and Chinese entities, what we pay attention to in our news in the west, western philosophy regarding "regime change" in former Soviet territories, and on and on. Just curious what people smarter than me think of it, if they can bear to watch. Is this just a niche career that this guy fell into and he's really a nobody, or maybe he's that and he happens to be a "useful idiot", or is he like an actual spy?  This guy is a walking, talking example of someone who most definitely should have been under surveillance. I just saw a tweet of it with a little snippet from Scott Dworkin, and started watching.

I'm just linking it. It's around 40 minutes long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CYF29saA9w

Edited by SoulSkin

19 hours ago, visionary said:

DT Jr is scared to death that he is going to be indicted. 

Big day today to see if any GOP member of the house intelligence agency vote with the Dems to release their memo or if they will protect POTUS. 

So Trump releases the Nunes memo on Friday of Superbowl weekend and landed as a big egg. 

If Schiff's memo is voted to be released sometime this week, it's projected to rebut the Nunes memo and it's ten pages long. It will be discussed for days. 

Trump really miscalculated this one.

11 hours ago, SoulSkin said:

Here's a youtube vid of him speaking in Russia in July, 2016. It's pretty dull, but towards the two minute mark, he explains how he's there as a private citizen, and not to take his comments as a reflection of other people or organizations that he may be working with at the present time. He also talks about having been there in a similar capacity over the past decade. He goes on, touting investor-class actions of Russian and Chinese entities, what we pay attention to in our news in the west, western philosophy regarding "regime change" in former Soviet territories, and on and on. Just curious what people smarter than me think of it, if they can bear to watch. Is this just a niche career that this guy fell into and he's really a nobody, or maybe he's that and he happens to be a "useful idiot", or is he like an actual spy?  This guy is a walking, talking example of someone who most definitely should have been under surveillance. I just saw a tweet of it with a little snippet from Scott Dworkin, and started watching.

I'm just linking it. It's around 40 minutes long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CYF29saA9w

here is the passage in question

Please believe the Feds had this in 4k, Blu-Ray, the day after he made this speech.

• Like 2

Notice Nunes trying to frame the FBI as having abused its power to pick on Papadopolous because he "Got drunk and said he didnt like Hillary Clinton" 

I cant believe anyone with a shred of intelligence left in them would actually vote republican every again. These people clearly think you are an idiot that will vote for them regardless. All of the republican values are bull****. Every single one. 

I'm sure a White House staffer who is "loyal," is "on the team," and who voted the right way will feel totally free to give a non-partisan opinion to Trump on whether the Democratic memo should be released.

Trump's tweet this morning about Adam Schiff being a "leaker" sets the stage for blocking the release of the Democratic rebuttal, and then subsequently crying "LEAK" whenever Schiff says ANYTHING to refute the absurd GOP memo.

Edited by Dan T.
  • Like 2