Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

11 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Born, I quoted your post because it bears repeating, often and loudly.

The Republicans often talk about the founding fathers and the Christian nation nonsense, twisted for their own purposes. Here's another, Hamilton, who lays out succinctly what the founders meant by high crimes and misdemeanors. 

Thank you. Do you mind if I copy the quote to my FB page for dissemination?

Of course LSF. And you don't need to ask me stuff like that. We're all in this together. I appreciate it though. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

I think out of all of the things said in that post that this single item is the one you key in on.

And yes...stole is the operative word.

BTW, I know you're going to say that the GOP had the ability to stonewall the nomination, and to that I say the just because I have the ability to rob a bank doesn't make it right for me to do so.

I honed in on it because it illustrates where ya'll come from.

Your example only further illustrates your bias.

1 minute ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Your denial only demonstrates yours. You KNOW it was wrong, but it favored your party so you refuse to condemn it.

Schumer and company didn't think so.

28 minutes ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

And then what if FoxNews is one of those allies? Knowingly or unknowingly. 

FOX News is enemy number 1, intentionally poisoning the minds of American people. A campaign to boycott regular FOX and all of Rupert Murdoch's other operations is long overdue.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

FOX News is enemy number 1, intentionally poisoning the minds of American people. A campaign to boycott regular FOX and all of Rupert Murdoch's other operations is long overdue.

The people who would boycott already aren't watching. Doing anything is going to get another "support Chick-fil-A" day. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

We need the government to step in on FoxNews. We need to look at reviving the Fairness Doctrine. We need to explore other potential anti-propaganda laws. That's the only way. 

3 minutes ago, Larry said:

Admiring the irony of a person with Captain America as their avatar, advocating that the government censor the press.  

This thread is the lefty ookie cookie thread I figured it'd be.  

16 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

The people who would boycott already aren't watching. Doing anything is going to get another "support Chick-fil-A" day. 

Not boycott FOX News... boycott FOX. Regular old FOX. No more Bob's Burgers. No more Empire. No more Lucifer or Prison Break or whatever other crap is on.

4 minutes ago, Larry said:

News flash.  They are the press. 

The hell they are.

Not saying I exactly agree with @BornaSkinsFan83. But there is a difference from fox and the others for sure. Problem would be optics though. Rather you say it or not, that's how it will be spun and then used to influence people. 

I feel you but I don't know if it will work the way you think it would. The damage is already done imo. 

2 minutes ago, Larry said:

News flash.  They are the press.  

See lol

2 minutes ago, Larry said:

That pesky constitution applies to people you don't like.  

Sure. But it should protect the country from the bad guys. And I think it has the qualifier of a "Free and Fair" press in there too. I don't know If I can call fox either with a straight face. 

Also the constitution hasn't protected CNN from Trump sooooo

I just love that everyone whines and moans for the days of Walter Cronkite and Edward R. Murrow, but the second you bring up the Fairness Doctrine, which was in effect from 1949 to 1987, uh oh. Buzzword!! Buzzword!! Buzzword!! Peace out nuance and rational thought...

Just now, Spaceman Spiff said:

I believe BASF was the one lecturing me about fascism during the election, actually.  

Case in point. 

You should look up the time that raging fascist FDR made Father Coughlin kick rocks. 

• Like 2