Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

7 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

You do of course realize that the ENTIRE Flynn investigation is about whether or not he was the Russian connection to the Trump campaign right? Same with Manafort, and Kushner. You get that right? You also get that just because you haven't seen the evidence doesn't mean there isn't evidence. You guys on the Right are still clinging to something that was said months ago and pretending that it is still accurate today. 

I know this is a novel concept for a GOPer but that's why we have investigations, so that the facts determine guilt or innocence not Sean Hannity.

And there it is, in your opinion. 

Same way you guys deny global warming, we can bash you with facts and evidence all day long but your opinion is the final arbiter of truth. Thank god the REAL world doesn't work that way.

You do, of course, ralize that your own Democratic Members, who get briefed on this, have said that there is no proof and not "Sean Hannity" right?  This is not just the Right making claims of innocence here.  Your own ranking members, who get briefed on these investigations have said there is no proof. 

Time out. Y'all know the point if the investigation is to see if there is prof, right?

Like....there hasn't been an investigation yet. How would there be prof already?? 

Edited by Llevron
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

BTW, only a couple weeks ago we were told that the electoral infrastructure was not affected. We now know that to not be accurate since the Russians hacked the voting machine companies and voter databases.

Imagine what we'll know tomorrow.

So you are saying that the FBI is wrong in their reporting of this situation?  Is that what you are saying?  The Obama Administration is wrong about that?  Is that what you are saying?

Just now, Llevron said:

Time out. Y'all know the point if the investigation is to see if there is prof, right?

Yes but at what point do you exceed the limits and at what point does it start to violate another persons rights?  It would be one thing if each side disagreed but this is one of those rare occasions where both sides agree.  No proof.  I guess I just don't understand.

11 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Same way you guys deny global warming, we can bash you with facts and evidence all day long but your opinion is the final arbiter of truth. Thank god the REAL world doesn't work that way.

Ok, I will wait for your facts and evidence connecting President Trump to the Russians with collusion and this election.  How long shall I wait?  How does the "REAL" world work then?  Just curious.  Does the "REAL" world push false narratives as well?  That isn't the "REAL" world I live in.

This conversation is quite pointless. None of us know what all of the facts are. If you can't agree that the investigation needs to play out then you're just a brainwashed sycophant who doesn't give a **** about the United States of America. Add, if you're a hardcore GOPer, please don't talk about facts like those are something you care about or believe in.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I'm saying it's a definite possibility that there is more evidence than has been produced. In fact, it's a 100% certainty that the FBI knows things about this that we do not. 100%.

To point 2: I don't like political parties in general but there is a wide margin between the bull**** coming from the left vs the right. It's not even close.

So, what were are really talking about here is opinion and not fact, is that a fair statement here?

OK, I guess that's enough in todays political landscape. 

5 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Yep, it's like they are ignoring this on purpose! By the logic in this thread murderers would be going free all the time. No proof today so there can't be any proof tomorrow!

1 minute ago, Cooked Crack said:

Yep, it's like they are ignoring this on purpose! By the logic in this thread murderers would be going free all the time. No proof today so there can't be any proof tomorrow!

What?  So, should we round up a bunch of people we don't like, put them in jail, and just keep pressing until we find evidence of something they may or may not have done?  In a nutshell, that is what you just said.  Difference is this, both sides of the aisle, Democrats AND Republicans have agreed, there is no evidence of any collusion between President Trump, Russia and the election.  Where am I wrong with that? 

3 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

LOL....  Wow.   So you are in favor of people being investigated indefinitely?  You don't think that people deserve protections of rights under the law?  This is basically what I read when I read your post.  I think people have been pretty consistent here.  If Trump did something wrong, then prosecute him but no proof exists here, that I am aware of.  The official report of the FBI said there was no proof.  Both sides said no proof. 

There hasn't been any UNOFFICIAL report either.  There hasn't been ANYTHING claiming ANY evidence of ANY collusion at all.  Other than the MSM pushing false narratives and citing "anonymous" sources.

The ONLY fact (as of today) is there is ZERO connection between Donald Trump, the Russians, and the election.

21 minutes ago, Rskins06 said:

The ONLY facts right now are this:  There is NO EVIDENCE President Trump colluded with the Russians.  Just because CNN, MSNBC, NY Times, WaPO, etc report it, doesn't make it factual (as many of them have admitted).  IF there was evidence of any collusion, you better believe EVERY SINGLE DEMOCRAT and some republicans would be screaming out to the press and letting everyone know about it.  Do you know why they aren't?  BECAUSE THERE IS NO EVIDENCE of any collusion between Trump and Russia. 

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

22 minutes ago, Rskins06 said:

The ONLY facts right now are this:  There is NO EVIDENCE President Trump colluded with the Russians.  Just because CNN, MSNBC, NY Times, WaPO, etc report it, doesn't make it factual (as many of them have admitted).  IF there was evidence of any collusion, you better believe EVERY SINGLE DEMOCRAT and some republicans would be screaming out to the press and letting everyone know about it.  Do you know why they aren't?  BECAUSE THERE IS NO EVIDENCE of any collusion between Trump and Russia. 

Let Robert Mueller know of your incredible findings on this case.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

There's been NO official report yet.

Oh yes there has! Sean Hannity and Fox & Friends said so! Trump even said he and Manafort and Flynn and Kushner didn't collude with the Russians. No need to investigate them, they all seem very trust worthy.

#IHateTrump #IBlameTrumpVoters #ItsYourFault

• Like 1

Sacks, this is what you said.

26 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I'm saying it's a definite possibility that there is more evidence than has been produced. In fact, it's a 100% certainty that the FBI knows things about this that we do not. 100%.

To point 2: I don't like political parties in general but there is a wide margin between the bull**** coming from the left vs the right. It's not even close.

Your statement about possibilility is opinion.   Your statement about margins from the left and right is also opinion.   There is no substantiation of either of those statements. 

In short, they are opinions.

5 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

There's been NO official report yet.

Not true.  The FBI and Comey has absolutely provided reporting and further, he has testified to same.  Ranking members on both sides have been briefed on those reports and both sides have said that they saw no proof.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Jesus Christ! Are you guys incapable of responding to what the person said without making up some **** that they didn't say?

Tell me this, when was the last time you saw a "murderer" pulled off the street without any evidence?  But was held until they found evidence or proof?  Because, according to our logic, all of the "murderers" would go free. 

Just now, Rskins06 said:

There hasn't been any UNOFFICIAL report either.  There hasn't been ANYTHING claiming ANY evidence of ANY collusion at all.  Other than the MSM pushing false narratives and citing "anonymous" sources.

The ONLY fact (as of today) is there is ZERO connection between Donald Trump, the Russians, and the election.

We officially know that the Trump campaign is under a counter intelligence investigation by the FBI. They had reason to suspect something nefarious happened, hence the need to investigate.

Why are you so impatient about letting it play out?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Jesus Christ! Are you guys incapable of responding to what the person said without making up some **** that they didn't say?

I posted exactly what you wrote.  I don't think Jesus is on your side on this one Sacks.